Never trust a snake

The update will be a little earlier than usual, due to me going somewhere on the weekend, but you'll have to wait longer than usual for next weeks update. So sorry! 😥

A falcon flew in the sky before landing on a phone line, as the group of birds that sat there, flied away. It sat there doing nothing. until it turned it's head towards the one watching and spoke:

"Wake up, Zane. I know where you come from."

Zane woke up from his dream with a start as he hit his head on the bed above his. He stood up and walked to the window from witch he could see the falcon flying around. Zane went to the bridge where Sensei Wu and Nya were.

"The hunt starts early today." Zane said as Wu looked up from the map he was lookin at.

"A watchful eye never sleeps." He said.

"As long as Lloyd and the serpentine roam freely, no one in Ninjago is safe." Nya said.

"Where are the others?" Zane asked them.

"Training on the upper deck." Wu answered. Zane went outside but no one was there. The falcon cried from the top of the mast.

"You were in my dream little friend. Last time I saw you, you led me to good fortune. what reason have you returned." Zane asked the falcon. It screeched and flew away. Zane ran after it as it flew away from the bounty. Suddenly Zane could feel a shadow approaching.

"Lord Garmadon. But you were banished!" He said as he turned around and faced the dark Lord.

"Only to return for the weapons of Spinjitzu. Soon I will have the power to recreate Ninjago in my own image." Lord Garmadon said and attacked Zane with two katanas in hand. Zane jumped over him and drew out his shurikens.

"Give me the Shurikens of ice!" Garmadon commanded.

"You'll have to take them from me, Ninja go!" Zane shouted as he did Spinjitzu only for Garmadon to grab him and throw him away, into a pile of thrash.

"So be it." Lord Garmadon calmly said as he cut the rope holding a box above Zane. It almost fell on Zane, but the green Ninja jumped in and grabbed the box with great strength. He threw the box away as Zane admired him.

"The green ninja. The legend's true!" Zane said before turning his attention back to Lord Garmadon. The green ninja fought with Garmadon. He used complex moves Zane had seen before, but hadn't yet learned to use. As they fought, the green ninja grabbed the Nunchucks of Lightning and used them to strike Garmadon off the ship. Zane stared at him as he stood, with the falcon on his arm and with the other one on fire.

"Who are you? Kai, is that you?" Zane asked after standing up. Suddenly more and more falcons appeared as Zane asked the green ninja:

"What's the meaning of this? Who are you, green ninja!?"

Zane woke up with a start as he hit his head on the bed above him, this time for real. He groaned as the other four were already getting ready.

"Oh, Sleeping in? You're gonna be late for training." Jay said after he got up from his bed.

"Oh, How come no one awakened me?" Zane asked, sitting up.

"We didn't think you wanted us to. You looked like you were having some dream. Kai answered.

"How do I know this isn't a dream?" He asked before getting smacked in the head with a pillow by Cole.

"Does that feel like a dream?"

"No. Thank you for your help." Zane said sarcastically as the others laughed.

"Hehe, A little slow today huh? What exactly did you dream about?" Kai asked when the five arrived on the deck.