Rise of the Spinjitzu Master

We're already at 30k reads!?! And we have over 1.4k votes too!!! I can't show you all how happy I am, but I can give you this chapter and end the season with a BANG!!! It isn't the best tough, not gonna lie, but just bear through it.

"Can I still fight?" Lloyd questioned as Dr. Julien bandaged his leg up with cloth. Dr. Julien took a moment to think before shaking his head.

"Hmm, I'm sorry. That leg will take weeks to heal."

"We don't have weeks!" Lloyd groaned before hissing in pain as Dr. Julien continued treating to his leg. Wu and Misako stood near coastline, where the five other ninja were sitting in the sand.

"The battle between good and evil will be decided today." Wu spoke as they stared towards the sea, where dark clouds had loomed for a while now. 

"And we can't even get to the fight, much less get off this island!" Kai stood and and threw a rock into the sea.

"I wonder if I'll ever see Nya again..." Jay sighed as Zane placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Perhaps it's best to think of our friends as we remember them in our hearts, not as they are now." Zane spoke as Lloyd walked back to the others with Dr. Julien's help.

"But I don't remember my father any other way." He said as Misako spoke up.

"Your father loved you. It was the evil of the Great Devourer that corrupted him." She explained as she lowered her gaze, seeming to feel blue herself.

"Sensei, I don't understand. The prophecy said the green ninja would defeat the Dark Lord." Kai spoke and threw another rock towards the sea, the small stone skipping along the water for a while before finally sinking.

"Why didn't we win?" Kai asked as Wu sighed.

"I...don't know."

"Don't know? You're Sensei! You always know! You have a long white beard!" Jay blabbered, but Wu had nothing more to say. 

"There must be some message to learn. A lesson, word of wisdom, just a word? Something." Kai's words grew less confident every time, until the last word came out as a desperate whisper.

"For once, I'm afraid there is nothing to learn. Only that evil has won." Wu spoke and turned back to the sea. Lloyd suddenly jumped forward, and spoke as he hopped around on his left leg.

"If Sensei doesn't have a lesson, then I do. I used to be nothing but trouble, but then I met you guys. You took me in. Showed me the importance of being brave, the importance of being strong. And most importantly, being good." Lloyd tried to place weight onto his broken right leg, but only hissed in pain and pulled it up again.

"When this battle first began, when the First Spinjitzu Master fought the Overlord and his back was up against the wall and he knew it was all over, did he quit? No. He found a way to keep the fight going. He passed his Elemental powers to us. Of all people, a bunch of kids. But there must have been a reason he chose us. I'd like to think it's because he knew we'd never back down, we'd never give up. We've learned the ancient ways of the ninja. And ninja never quit." Lloyd ended as the others' faces seemed to gain back a little bit of confidence.

"He's right. If that means we have to swim the sea to get off this island, then so be it." Kai stated and walked into the ocean with confidence, stopping once he was in the water from waist down.

"The entire ocean? But I didn't bring my floaties." Jay sighed as Cole's brows furrowed.

"Floaties or not, (y/n) is still in no condition to move on his own, much less swim!" Cole shut the idea off completely as he pulled (y/n) gently close to his side from where the two sat next to each other. (y/n) couldn't do anything about it, as his body was so badly injured that if he fell down now, he might already be considered dead.