Pirates Vs. Ninja

Arr, me Matey! I hope ya been well. Here, have ye'self some grub. Me English is gone by the board, but tell it to the parrot, I love being a pirate! But I am bum-squabbled by how me new language is called strange by and large. Oh, land ahoy! What are ye waiting for, we ain't some shark bait swabs who slack off, duty calls! Oh, you ain't part of the crew? Well, I better go before me captain throws me into Davy Jones' locker. See you later me matey land-lubber!

"Good, keep it up." Kai encouraged Lloyd, who was practicing his punches on the cooking mittens Kai was wearing.

"Ha! Fists of fury! You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!" Lloyd laughed to himself. Cole, Zane, and Jay watched from behind Lloyd while (y/n) was tasked to make the growing boy(s) some snacks. (y/n) was never one to not let go of the past, and he would try to forget even small things of the past if they didn't work out the way he had thought. But Lloyd becoming the green ninja was just something that had been spinning in his head quietly, unnoticed by the others.

"Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy." Kai said as Lloyd smirked.

"Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me." Unexpectedly Lloyd kicked Kai, which made Kai fall on his but.

"Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe." Kai said and wiggled his toes with a smirk that matched Lloyd's.

"I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the five ninja." Wu said from the other side of the small room.

"Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai?" Cole joined the smirk crew as Kai's smirk dropped and got replaced with an expression of worry.

"No more training until you eat your lunches." (y/n) said as he turned to Lloyd with a tray in hand. Lloyd grabbed a box with his name written on it with a green marker, which was packed with set of different foods. 

"Uwaah! I haven't had your lunches in ages!" Cole said with a wide grin and grabbed a matching box from the tray. Cole's name in black marker and the different foods inside being the only differences that made it vary from Lloyd's.

"I packed everyone's with different ingreadients based on your past diets, and no trades allowed." (y/n) stated as the rest of the team picked their boxes from the tray.

"Wha-?! Why does Lloyd get gummy worms?!"

"Fish... Thanks..."

"This seems very healthy, thank you very much."

"I'm in heaven!"

"Do I have to eat all of this?" Lloyd questioned lastly as (y/n) muttered a "Mixed reactions, as expected..." before nodding to Lloyd.

"Yes, you do, you're a growing boy, so you need your carotene too. The... Green ninja cannot train without proper meals." (y/n) hesitantly answered as Lloyd looked hesitantly at his carrots. (y/n) was happy that Lloyd had a lot of time to train, and wouldn't face his father in maybe months, or even years, but there was always a small worry of 'what if' in the back of his head.

"But don't open your lunch just yet, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya." Wu said before Lloyd could dig into his lunch.

"But when will I learn Spinjitzu?" Lloyd asked Wu, who sighed before answering.

"Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found." Wu said as Lloyd dropped his head in disappointment. He groaned and left the apartment to meet with Nya on the roof.

"Ha, sounds familiar?" Cole laughed and nudged Kai teasingly as the red ninja crossed his arms.

"I wasn't that whiny."