Only One Can Remain

I'm so mad. Like I am screaming. I'm just so angry because in season four there were a ton of cool places and individually designed rooms and even the ninjas room's were so fricking detailed!! Yet they literally show Lloyd's room for UNDER. TEN. SECONDS. And never show it again. Like, Huh?!?!?!?

"Look at that."
"Awesome." Sounds of amazement and more were let out as the fighters that were soon to take part in the Tournament of Elements watched as the ferry approached Chen's island.

"Let me see." Karlof spoke, (y/n)'s cloak now covering his shoulders and back, as he pushed past Kai in an effort to see the island better. But Kai definitely didn't appreciate Karlof's rudeness.

"Do you mind?" The red ninja scoffed at Karlof and didn't let Karlof past him, tension gathering between the two all over again. But before the two could fight again, they heard the sound of chanting and drums echo from the island, as rows of Chen's followers sung their song to welcome the Elemental Master.

(y/n) walked down from the second floor with a bunch of others just as the ferry finally stopped at the dock of the island. Clouse was of course the first to step out of the ferry, everyone else following after him.

"Welcome to Chen's Island. The Tournament of Elements welcomes its brave fighters" Clouse called as Garmadon and the ninja stepped out of the ferry, but Clouse turned to speak to Garmadon once more before the group go far.

"Master Chen will be pleased you've returned, Sensei Garmadon." On the word 'Sensei', it sounded like Clouse was anything and everything but pleased about having to say it himself, and Garmadon took great pleasure in it.

"The pleasure is all mine, Clouse." Garmadon wasn't happy about having to be formal though, as he answered Clouse.

"I'm sure it is." Clouse muttered before walking away, and towards the giant red gate standing tall on top of a staircase surrounded by Chen's followers.

"Definitely feeling some tension between you two."
"Yeah, and how is it we're on an island I've never seen on any map?" Jay and Kai decided to speak up once Clouse was gone, as the group started slowly walking towards the gate as well. (y/n) walked some distance in front of them, but listened intently to everything could hear from within the distance.

"And care to explain how the face to Ninjago's most popular noodle house is secretly assembling an underground fighting tournament?" Cole too joined in as Garmadon's already stern face went somehow even more serious.

"Master Chen used to be a friend. Now he's a traitor. During the Serpentine Wars, Chen turned against his own kind and sided with the treacherous snakes." Garmadon explained as Lloyd spoke up.

"The battle you and Uncle Wu fought together in? He was an enemy?" The green ninja questioned before Garmadon continued.

"He used deception to divide the Elemental Masters. We barely defeated the Serpentine, and in a deal for his surrender, Chen was to never leave this island. Little did we know, he'd begin to build his criminal empire from here." Garmadon sounded like he wanted to sigh, perhaps he was regretting not taking action against Chen sooner. Who knows...

"He may have divided our ancestors, but he's not gonna divide us." Lloyd spoke with confidence as Kai noticed someone walking behind their group. Acting rashly, he swiftly stopped the team from walking and pushed them a bit to the side as he smiled at Skylor.

"Uh, Ladies first!" He let out a chuckle as Skylor gave him back a small smile, although it disappeared the instant she had passed by the team.

"Fire will melt her icy heart. Just wait." Kai whispered to himself as Garmadon sighed, and continued on, the ninja just ignoring Kai completely.