Can of Worms

WARNING!: contains minor self harm, (it is for no emotional reason or anything in this) but be warned in case this kind of thing makes you uncomfortable.

Kai whistled as he walked into the gaming room and turned on the video game console. Kai stopped when a voice spoke to him from the doorway.

"Hey Kai! Saw Cole beat your high score. You should have seen it. It was pretty spectacular." Lloyd said.

"Uh, You must be talking about Sitar Legend. This is Fist to Face 2. No one beats me on my own game." Kai said with a proud expression.

"Huh, Could be wrong. See ya!" Lloyd said before leaving to go elsewhere. As he did, Kai turned back to the tv and opened the high scores, just to see it filled with Cole's avatar and high scores.

"Huh? Cole!"

Cole was in the kitchen, mixing a bowl of fresh homemade soup. 

"Mm-mmm! Violet berry soup, my culinary achievement. If the recepy is not followed exactly..." He said before taking a taste, but scrunched his face in disgust upon tasting it.

"By the way, I saw (y/n) spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye Cole!" Lloyd said as he peeked in through the door, before going on his way again. Cole spat the soup out and coughed before he screamed. 

"(y/n)!"

In (y/n)'s workroom, the said boy was writing down on a scroll. He dipped his brush into the ink bottle on the table, before he lifted it onto the parchment. But not a drop of ink came from the pen. He tried again to no avail. he looked into it to see the bottle of ink empty. He opened his cabinet to see around five more empty ink bottles, and parchment, with what some call 'modern art'. But (y/n) called it 'incomprehensible splatters of ink'. He soon heard Lloyds voice from the doorway.

"Hello, (y/n)! I saw Jay drawing here. He was using your ink, although I told him he could just use my crayons. Well, see you!" He called out and left. (y/n) crushed the piles of used paper in his hands as he shouted out loud.

"Jay!"

On the deck, Jay turned on the fighting bot, and pulled a training helmet on and pulled out his nunchucks.

"Let's ease our way into this, how bout level 2, shall we?" He said and chanced the difficulty with the bots controller. The bot suddenly glitched, as it's small screen showed 9 instead of two.

"Hey, Jay. I saw try to repair the sparring bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise? Later, bro." Lloyd called to Jay from the stairs, the went back up.

"Wait! What?" Jay panicked as he spammed the stop button, but the bot approached Jay instead.

"No! NO! ZANEEEE!"

Zane placed a laundry basket on the ground and started opening it, but stopped upon hearing Lloyd whistling.

"Hello, Lloyd. What brings you up here this fine morning?" Zane asked him with a smile.

"Kai wanted me to pick up his ninja suit. He said he threw it in with your whites." Lloyd opened the basket and picked up the bright red ninja gi.

"Here it is! Thanks." Lloyd said before walking away. Zane then walked with a look of confusion to the basket where he picked up his... white? ...gi, No, it was pink. He looked shocked before it turned into an angry frown.

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score. You had to rub it in my face!" Kai shouted at Cole.