The Titanium Ninja

I got just one thing to say... I'm hella sorry, but the angst is real. Also, :D <-- I call this little guy Sally or just :D, feel free to call 'em whatever tho. 

"These bugs just keep coming. We are going nowhere." Kai complained as the group tried getting rid of all the insects with their elemental powers.

"There's no way we're getting off this planet. Any last words, my darling?" Jay spoke, obviously to Nya as Cole rolled his eyes.

"Ugh, really? This again?" Cole scoffed at Jay as Nya sighed from the intercom.

"Now is not the time for that! Just don't give up." She said as Lloyd sighed.

"My father was right, I should've never given up my golden power. We could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden Master." (y/n) walked over to Lloyd and placed a hand on his shoulder comfortingly, but only for a short moment before going back to sending gusts at the persistent bugs.

"Don't say that. I was wrong. You must trust your friends. Trust yourself." Garmadon apologized too, before Pixal spoke up.

"They've returned with the Golden Weapons. It's only a matter of time." She said as Wu spoke a few more words of wisdom, before falling silent.

"Search for the power within, then realize the greatness within each other."

"He's right. We can get off this planet." (y/n) was happy that Lloyd had gotten some confidence out of Wu's words, yet he himself couldn't link the words to the current situation in any way.

"What about your green power, Lloyd?" Kai asked as Zane unfortunately had to shoot that idea down.

"It's too far. He'd never be able to keep his focus that long." He finished as Cole sighed.

"No one happens to have a build-your-own-rocket-kit handy, do they?" He spoke as a half-joke when Lloyd suddenly lit up.

"Whoa. That's it!"

"You have a build-your-own-rocket-kit?!" Jay immediately let out as he whipped to face Lloyd.

"No, but we can make one. Arcturus may not fly, but she'll give us all the metal we need. And Zane knows this solar system better than anyone." The others soon started getting what Lloyd was after as Zane spoke up.

"And Kai's fire could weld the missing parts." He said as Kai smiled under his mask.

"Cole's manpower could do all the heavy lifting, and (y/n) can help with his wind powers!" He continued as Cole turned to Jay.

"And Jay has enough electricity and nerd knowledge to make a halfway believable spacecraft." He said as Jay laughed proudly, before his mood did a complete 180.

"Hey!" Jay let out, offended, before he just as suddenly calmed down again.

"Hey. This could actually work!" He spoke as the entire team started smiling. There was still hope.

"Let's fire this thing up and see if she'll fly." Kai spoke as the group got to work.

:D

In almost no time at all, no, scratch that... After some time, at least an hour or so, the team had finally assembled themselves a simple and small, but hopefully working, rocket.

The team put their fists together and cheered, before going inside their space ship and closing the doors.

"Boosters?" Lloyd questioned as Kai confirmed the answer with a nod.