The Curse of the Golden Master/Enter the Digiverse

These chapters came out too short I fused them together to make a bit longer chapter. 

(y/n) opened his eyes, his vision blurry and spinning for quite a while before he could start to make out his surroundings. It was a room with each of its four walls constructed of dark metal, with Nindroid weapons and gear lying here and there.

(y/n) lifted a hand to his throbbing head, trying to calm down the headache that he had. Just then he recalled what happened, and why he passed out, as his eyes sharpened.

He looked around once more, he was in a space he didn't recognize, with only one door, and remnants of the Nindroids gear.

Someone had kidnapped him. Someone working for the Overlord. (y/n) feel the ground shift ever so lightly under him. His body rocked slightly, like he was in a moving vehicle. Except the vehicle's movements reminded (y/n) of a bird in flight more than a ship or a plane.

(y/n) jumped up, before falling straight back down. The master of wind let out a groan as he glanced at his feet; They were bound together by heavy chains. (y/n) brought his feet in front of himself, and tried his best to take them off, but to no avail.

That's when the door opened. In walked a person with a white cloak, only their piercing red eyes glowing from under the hood, and...

"Sensei!" (y/n) let out. It was Tech Wu. Even when his eyes glowed red, and his beard was black, and he didn't even acknowledge the student he used to look after, even then, it was still Sensei Wu.

"Kyahahaa.... The (f/c) ninja has finally fallen into my hands, at last..." The cloaked person mumbled, (y/n) recognizing the voice as the one of his attacker from before.

"Who are you?! What did you do to Sensei?!" (y/n) shouted, but the white-cloaked person ignored him, instead whispering a command to Tech Wu before turning top leave.

Tech Wu walked over and grabbed (y/n) by one arm, before starting to drag him while following after the cloaked person. (y/n) Struggled, and even tried to use his wind powers, but as he tried, he found out the. chains weren't actually metallic like usually. They were Vengestone.

The two stopped, and Tech Wu dropped (y/n) back down once they had entered another room, 'decorated' with monitors and speakers and a strange tube and and even stranger... casket. And right above the casket, on a monitor, glowed the piercing eyes of Overlord himself.

"Overlord. You won't win! You-" (y/n) spoke, ready to spit out everything he couldn't the last time, but he was silenced by the Overlord speaking over him, and Tech Wu hitting him in the back of his head with a staff.

"Don't even start! The reason you are here in the first place is because of the person you thought you could trust, isn't that right? I know everything, and he is a lost cause." Overlord cackled. He didn't even need to say the name of the one he was talking about, (y/n) understood instantly. But he refused to listen to him.

"You and your pathetic ninja team are fated to lose... There is no hope for you anymore!" Fate... the word scratched (y/n)'s heart with nails as long as knives.

"No! You are still trapped and at the mercy of technology! You may have caught me, but you won't have the Golden ninja." (y/n) shouted, ignoring Overlords past words.

"But I already have." (y/n) froze as another screen lit up, showing feed of Nindroids chasing after Lloyd, who rode a motorcycle through a thick forest or jungle.

"Where's-?" Before (y/n) could let out the question 'Where is Garmadon?' Tech Wu and the cloaked person cackled, before Tech Wu entered another room, and dragged the untied Sensei Garmadon out.