Chapter 1: First contact

A/N: This story might be a bit slow-paced, so ya'll better lengthen your attention spans if your willing to enjoy the story!

Enjoy!

***

The night was cold. The sky was pitch black. The only known source of light as of late was the cars and the buildings from below. The wind howled its cold air as a black figure zoomed past a building. The scene pans to the side view of 6 other buildings. A shadowy figure instantly jumped in between each and every one of them, roof by roof with ease. Zooming closer to this shadowy figure, it was currently holding a civilian, said civillian's left arm was contorted in directions an arm isn't supposed to. 

"P-Please...d-don't eat me..."

That was a usual plea for the dark figure. The said figure wasn't very..friendly looking, to say the least. It was terrifying.

The figure didn't respond, further concerning, and worrying the injured civilian. In fact, the man was so worried and terrified, he tried to squirm off the figure's hold mid-jump to another adjacent building.

"I-I have a wife..! Kids! ...I-I don't want to leave them too early...!" he pleaded.

Then the figure stopped momentarily on the roof of another building, tensing up the injured civilian. The figure did not let go of the said civilian, giving him a firm grip bridal style. The lights of cars and buildings below flickered to life as a soft drizzle from the dark clouds took place.

"I-I have a family...I-I..."  he sniffled as a rumble of thunder boomed. "I can't leave them yet...! I have a growing debt...a-and support! Yes! T-They need financial support! They...They couldn't live without me..! Please...please don't kill me..."

"Your name." the figure finally uttered in a low monotone voice that made the latter shiver.

"U-Uhm...O-Okada N-...Nobuo..."

There was a long silent pause. The soft drizzle turned out to be a downpour, dousing the civilian, making him wet and cold, while the figure on the other hand, the drops from the downpour seemingly slid down its black armor-like appendages. The loud slams of the raindrops echoed on the rooftop, every drop made Okado shiver more intensely from the cold. Then finally, the helmet of the dark figure suddenly observed the vicinity, looking from side to side, searching for a location.

"I-I'll pay you! H-How much do you need? I'll bring it up right away--"

Right then and there, the figure and the Okada instantly vanished in plain sight, only the loud crack and flying of small debris signified their instantaneous leave. 

---

Doctors and nurses alike rushed in between rooms, gathering needed materials or transferring patients, like worker ants picking and replacing new food. Many rushed to the ER to gather those that are severely injured. The hospital has mainly been bustling with patients, some with severe injuries or severe sicknesses, either way, both are life-threatening in their own right. Some were watching the latest news about how 7 villains were bloody and beaten, their arms and legs shattered, but, still intact enough to allow the villains to stay alive. It was a morbid sight since as of now, they are paralyzed for life, anything they hoped and dreamed they could do was now fragmented, unable to be reached since...well, they can't. Anyway, it was the norm of every doctor and nurse at this point, but never had they seen someone crash into the hospital's entrance intentionally, slamming open the doors, and shattering them. A cloud of dust enveloped the scene.