Chapter 11

---

Denji was seamlessly strolling around campus, dozing off, doing... nothing in particular, as he always does. He decided to take a step inside the gym, where he usually does his sets and exercises daily whenever he feels like procrastinating. As he pivots his path and trudges through the entrance, yawning as he does so, he heard something from a distance. It sounded like someone was using the martial arts area of the gym. It was the sound of a punching bag being used at the moment.

Thump...thump...thump

The martial arts area of the gym was separated by a huge, white, Japanese sliding door in a traditional sense about 5 meters long. Curious, the ginger shrugged to himself, scoffing. Why not check out what's going on on the other side? Besides. He's in the mood to annoy someone today.

So he steps toward the sliding door and slides it open. And lo and behold, the scene flabbergasted the ginger.

Eri was there, and so was Hakuji. The man was holding the punching bag while he taught the younger girl how to strike using his martial arts!

The huge man only wore a simple oversized white shirt and black shorts, while Eri had a karate-like uniform enveloping her being. She had a white belt on too.

"Ichi!" the man yelled.

Eri, on the other hand, retorted by striking the punching bag, a karate stance was evident in her form.

"Ni!"

The gray-haired girl does it again, punching the pillow-stuffed bag with all her might as beads of sweat pour down her face.

"San!"

She retaliates, striking the bag once more, taking heavy breaths.

Denji, perplexed switches his gaze around the corner of the martial arts training room, and noticed a certain redhead leaning just at the sliding door at the said corner of the room, watching the two. The ginger, now suddenly not really in the mood to have his cervical vertebrae get snapped in two, slowly turned around and started to slowly and quietly tip-toe out of the training area and--

"Denji~," Yasu called him out.

"Fuckin hell..." the ginger mumbled, knowing the tone of her voice, he recognized that she was in her bitchy mood today. Turning back toward the training room's corner, he retaliates "Yeah? Fuck you want now?"

"Why's your ginger-ass here hm?" She asked, her signature smug grin curving on her lips. "To gawk on me or some shit?" she continued, her tone suddenly becoming dark and deadly, her grin disappearing. "Do that to Ayumi or something. Ogle on her flat tits."

"Ew, no, what the hell?" the latter retorted, sticking his tongue out in disgust. "I came here to bench 515 dumbass," he said, flexing his right arm, showing his bulging bicep. "I ain't in the mood to annoy your midget-ass."

A vein visibly throbs on her temple. "The fuck you say?"

Denji internally cursed. 

"Hey, hey," Hakuji interrupted, as he stands before Eri who was laying down on the floor, tired and gasping for air, beads of sweat riddled her face. "Don't kill each other here. We've got a kid in the perimeter. Mirio's orders. Do that stuff outside for all I care."

Yasu just scoffed as she used her ability to bonk the backside of Denji's head using a 100-pound plate at blinding speeds, causing the ginger to fall flat on the floor, a visible caved-in area was seen at the backside of the ginger's head.

"Yasu, come on," Hakuji uttered in an annoyed tone.

"What~? He pissed me off, I just had ta leave a teensy mark, y'know?"