Chapter 8: A sure loss

"Well, since all of you, pipsqueaks are just all gonna fall by my hand, I'd like to announce my hero name before you all drop to the ground," Hakuji further taunted both classes. Everyone was starting to dislike him. In truth, he's just like Bakugo if he were older, but with a higher amount of ego stored within his hard head and a better-looking face. "It's Akaza," the man continued. "My hero name is Akaza and all of youuu..." he said, waving his pointing finger at both classes. "Will refer to me as so."

"Right, right, enough with the intros, let's just get to it," Aizawa uttered, impatiently. Then he switched his attention to both classes as he picked up a box from the ground and lifted them up. "Here, there'll only be two numbers in this box, that is 1 and 2. One will be for Hakuji--"

"Akaza."

The latter rolled his eyes. "Whatever--Akaza will be one, and Y/n will be two. Each one of you will pick from this box, shuffled of course. The game is simple. Akaza here will fight twenty-one of you, jumbled, alone, and the same goes for Y/n, he'll also fight twenty students, or twenty-one since Shinso's here. With each strike, punch, hit, or whatever you can do to damage them, you gain a point for your class," Then the seemingly always exhausted teacher slipped another grin. "It's still both classes versus each other... it's just that both of you guys have to collaborate on how to beat them...I honestly can't help...I think I'll enjoy this..."

Class 1-A in particular, shivered at their teacher's sudden change in mood. Was he secretly a sadist? Does he like others suffering?

"The only downside is that...you're all forced to cooperate with each other, whether you like it or not. But that doesn't matter. Just get as many points as you can. Y/n and Akaza won't just let you hit them, now would they?"

Bakugo stomped through both classes and stuffed his hand in the box, taking some small peeks. Even though Aizawa could clearly see the blonde taking a peek, he didn't mind one bit, he'd lose either way to whoever he'd face among the duo.

The anger-issue kid lifted his hand from the box and got ONE. He grinned and huffed as he started trudging away.

This continued on and on. Each student from both classes would stuff their hand in the box, lift it up, and gain the number they get by chance. 

Suddenly, right then and there, All Might and Midnight strolled into the scene. Though the former number one hero expected a battle between Class A and B, he was rather stunned to see how 2 of the most powerful students in the UA were present.

"AH! I see that Y/n and Hakuji are here!" All Might started, trudging toward the duo and greeting them with a smile. "What's going on? Anything interesting?"

"We're gonna fight Class 1-A and B," Y/n said bluntly.

"O-Oh...Wait, who decided this?"

"Sir Aizawa did."

"I see..." Then the former number-one hero secretly trudged his way to Aizawa just in front of the duo. "Aizawa-san...Don't you think..this is a pretty...bad idea?"

"No not really," the latter responded, not fazed by the blonde's sudden appearance. "Why?"

"T-Those kids can't handle those two! Just one of them is already too much! They're gonna lose!" All Might whisper shouted to the exhausted latter.

"That's...That's basically the entire point of the exercise," Aizawa confirmed. "They already accepted the fact they'll lose. So, that's alright."

"A-Are you sure this is...valid for them?"