Chapter 10

---

Several minutes in, Y/n already wiped out most of their group in an instant.

Standing in between the bodies of unconscious students riddled on the concrete on his feet, he spins his scythe several times before pointing the tip to the remaining students that still managed to stand up, remaining still amidst the forest of pipes, either calming themselves down, taking a momentary break, or planning their next course of action.

Of course, Izuku was always the one to plan their next move. He analyzed Y/n's movements and attack stances when he was on the defensive, and when he was on the offensive. However, the problem there was: the greenhead could not seem to indicate when he was going to attack or not. He was unpredictable.

'So this is...how Y/n fights,' Izuku thought, mentally admiring the man even though their plan was crumbling to bits. 'He's so cool...'

"Kero..." Tsyu started. "Y/n's strong...he already downed most of us..."

"Yeah..." Ochaco sighed, chuckling a bit. "This...already seems even worse than I imagined, hehe..."

"At least we didn't fight Hakuji-san. He fought brutally," the frog girl said, stretching her arms, preparing to dodge attacks from Y/n if that ever happens.

"I know right?! I think he's scarier than Y/n!"

"Kero...I agree...though I wonder what he's doing with the rest of our classmates now...?"

=======

Akaza was currently crowded by the students of Class A and B, of course, intrigued by his fighting style, his looks, and especially what they'd seen when they fought him.

Momo managed to ask first. "E-Excuse me, Hakuji-san! How did you manage to...bypass Shinso's brainwashing?"

The latter responded to her. "Well, when I fought villains, most of the time they had quirks that can send mental attacks to my head, my brain. That would usually knock me out, easily. If I hadn't trained myself vigorously on how to counter those kinds of attacks, you guys would've won by the time that kid's quirk got me," he said. "That Shinso kid is strong. Seriously cool quirk. Though I may have shattered his ego."

"But it makes no fuckin sense! Elaborate dumbass! Shallow explanations won't cut it!!" Bakugo yelled, jumping high to grab Akaza's hair.

"Hey!!" the latter yelled. "Get the fuck off me! You a monkey now??"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME??!"

======

"I think they're just fine," Izuku said to his friends. "Right now...w-we seriously have to focus...there's only Thirteen of us left..."

"Thirteen?! Weren't there like twenty of us?!"

"Y/n's just too strong, keroo..."

"Yeah...Ida was taken down way too fast...Y/n already knew his speed would be a problem..." Ochaco replied, wiping away a bead of sweat. "Oh wait...he's getting back up!"

"...Ah! He got away thanks to his quirk!"

The trio that stood atop a pipeline, witnessed Ida use his quirk to sprint in the opposite direction, avoiding Y/n's attacking range, disappearing into the forest of pipes.

"Looks like we can expect Ida later!" Izuku said, before standing up as streaks of green lightning envelope his entire being.

Then he suddenly vanished from his current position, leaving Ochaco and Tsyu to the dust, bolting toward Y/n with his fist recoiled.