Chapter 12

---

Unintentionally strolling through class 1A's gym, Hakuji found himself witnessing Bakugo, All Might, and Izuku training. Specifically trying to bring out that Black whip from yesterday to control it. It was quite evident they were training due to the resounding explosions and unnecessary cursing. Curious, he trudged toward the entrance of the gym and saw bright flashes of orange light and loud explosions. He leaned at the door frame of the gym, just watching them for a bit before they stopped so suddenly and started muttering to themselves. Bakugo yelled at the greenhead, while the said greenhead uttered "One for all" or something.

"One for All? What's that?" the man suddenly voiced out.

The trio were rather surprised to see Hakuji present at this time. This was evident with them jerking at his voice.

"H-Hakuji-san..!" Toshinori exclaimed, particularly shocked to see a senior student passing by. He hoped that he didn't hear too much.

"Training favorites, aye? All Might?" The latter uttered unintentionally menacingly.

"N-No..! Of course not! I'm just..er...giving them tips! That's right!" the teacher responded, stuttering. "A-And what are you doing here at this time of the hour, Hakuji?"

"I was looking for Y/n, then train right after," then he paused. "I did say I'd like to talk to you and Izuku, right?"

Both One for all users gulped. "Y-Yes," Toshinori answered for the both of them. "A-And why is that? If I may ask."

"I just find it interesting," Hakuji responded. "Two different kinds of quirks. In one body. Usually, if it seems like a user has two quirks, they're mostly the same in some aspects. Take Shoto for example. He has both Fire and Ice quirks. But they're the same in some similar ways, like how both his Flame and Ice attacks are often more widespread giving him a full advantage in wide, open spaces. But his ice is both defensive and offensive while his flames lean on being more offensive, giving him advantages for defending and attacking. That's the case for users with seemingly two quirks--they'd have the same uses--what I've observed so far at least," then he paused. "Izuku's quirks are entirely different from each other."

The greenhead couldn't help but gulp. Was this the analytical capacity of their senior? Was he going to really figure them out like that?

"Does that have something to do with this...All for One?"

"Y-You know what? It's pretty late! I think it's time you students should go back to their dorms and take a rest from all the classes you've gone through!" The former number-one hero exclaimed.

"How much do you know?" Bakugo suddenly inquired his tone, as usual, filled with hostility and malice, making Toshinori flinch at the question.

Hakuji switched his gaze to the angry blonde kid. Blankly. "Not as much as you thought apparently," he said, shrugging. "I'm just making assumptions."

'Those were all just assumptions?' Izuku thought, letting out a hefty sigh. 'At least he hasn't figured it out yet--'

"About One for All."

"W-What?"

"About your quirk, kid. One for All. How it's not usually like other quirks that have the same uses. Your dual quirks have different uses. The first one is more of a strengthening type of quirk, and the second--oddly enough only came out not so long ago--is more of a grab-and-throw kind of quirk that leans onto the defensive if used properly," Then Hakuji suddenly trudged toward the slightly nervous trio. "All for one. Interesting... The quirk didn't come from All for One, aye?" he said jokingly. But no one laughed. "Cold feet huh?" He chuckled softly, ending his confrontation with the trio. "That's all I have to say. I'll be going now. You kids can train with me tomorrow if you want since it's Saturday. Oh, and, sorry 'bout the incident, Toshinori-san."