Chapter 13

--- 9: 15 pm---

Class 1A and B decided to take a stroll to their seniors for their Christmas party and weekend. They had never really gotten a glimpse of them anyway, so they arranged for themselves to celebrate Christmas with them. Since 3A are their seniors, class A, and B teenagers expect them to be strong! They've already gotten a glimpse of Hakuji--who was already very strong in his own right. It was curiosity that drove the students to celebrate Christmas with their seniors. They wanted questions to be answered. What they look like, their motives to make them choose this path of becoming a hero, their strength, and most importantly, their quirks.

But for the most part, they also want to get along with them, to develop strong bonds.

Momo took the honor to knock at 3A's door to their dorm.

She knocked three times and halted, sighing as she stepped back. Switching her gaze to her classmates and the class of 1B, they were...all wearing Christmas costumes, specifically Santa-like costumes color-coded in red and green. They were all squeezed as one group, eager to see their upperclassmen. 

"I dunno why but I'm all fired up! My legs are shaking from all this excitement..!" Kirishima exclaimed breathlessly. 

"Me too!" Kaminari added. "I can't feel my legs from standing for so long!"

Mineta trembled like a dog as he stared at 3A's dorm. "Yeah, yeah! I'm excited to see how mature the 3A girls are like--"

Tsyu silenced the small boy in the form of slapping his face with her tongue. "Shaddup."

"Nah, I don't care about the rest of the class. I just wanna ambush Hakuji," Bakugo uttered darkly with a sadistic grin.

Ida gasped. "You dare attempt an ambush at our upperclassman?! I shall not allow it!"

"Shut up four eyes! Want me to beat the fuck outta you too?!"

"Guys, guys, c-calm down..y-you two might ruin the surprise..." Izuku said, shushing his classmates. Of course, this action irritated the explosive blonde by a large margin.

"HUH?!" Bakugo bellowed out loud, his voice echoing around the front lawn of 3A's dorm. "DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING ORDER ME AROUN--"

Tetsu, the steel quirk lad held Bakugo down, specifically his mouth to shut him up as well. "All good guys," he said with a toothy grin and a thumbs up while the latter was emitting orange sparks below him.

That was until the door to 3A's dorm let out a faint click. 

...

Both classes 1A and B were silent as the door slowly creaked open. The tension was real, their minds ticking whether it would be Hakuji that would open the door, or that one Ginger kid that could spew out chainsaws, or better yet--Y/n. 

When the door opened at its full capacity, they were greeted with the sight of...A tall man with a topknot on his head. Right now he only white shorts that covered his knees, and a black oversized shirt. 

"Surpriseee..!" Class 1A and B said in union.

"..." The man with the topknot gave no reaction, not a wrinkle on his face twitched or flinched. He was totally unfazed. He just stared at the children in utter silence...

Leaving Class 1A and B in an awkward position.

They stared at him, and he stared back.

Finally though, after a minute of silence--literally, he spoke. "Uh..." Then he turned his head inside the dorm, signifying that he was about to talk to the residents of 3A's dorm. "Guys, who the fuck ordered Santa's elves for Christmas? They look like gremlins in human skin."