Chapter 6

8 am

The Festival finally began.

The morning started with Y/n being awoken by a rough hug on his chest. Knowing who it was due to the soft pair pressing against the huge man's toned chest. His eyes fluttered open as he was greeted by the familiar blue-haired girl he knew just on top of his figure.

"Nejire...why are you in the men's section of the dorm again...?" he said in a monotone voice as he gazed down at his friend's figure...hugging him in a very suggestive position. "A-And...uh...why are you hugging me like that?"

"Hm? What're you saying, Y/n? This is how I hug!" She said, hugging the huge man even tighter, in the said...suggestive position.

"U-Uhm...t-that's good, you can get off me now though...I'm already awake--"

"No! It's actually kinda nice, and comfy here! I might nap on you."

Y/n mumbled something incoherent.

"What was that?" Nejire asked cheerfully.

"Nothing," the latter quickly said before gently shoving Nejire to his bed, getting up, then stretching. "A-Anyway..uh...what're you doing here?"

"To wake you up, of course!" she replied with a wide smile.

"Jeez...you know it's wrong to sneak up on a man's unit, and yet you still snuck into mine," he added as he did his daily stretching. "Damn sneaking in through my balcony..." he whispered to himself.

"I mean yeah! You're my favorite friend!"

Y/n grumbled to himself as he took off his shirt. "Favourite to pick on, sure."

Turning back to Nejire on his bed, he noticed she was not in her light blue pajamas but wearing an oversized blue shirt that covered half of her thighs, showing off, a lot of skin. Y/n looked away. The latter then stretched on his huge bed and made herself comfortable by tucking herself under Y/n's blanket.

"Oh wow...you're bed's comfier! Comfier than you even!" she teased as she flipped over to the colder side of the bed.

"Owie. My feelings."

"Hehe," she then proceeded to close her eyes.

Y/n frowned. "Nejire...I think you need to leave cuz...if one of our classmates busts down my door, there's gonna be like, a huge misunderstanding--"

BOOM

Down came the door to Y/n's unit.

The huge man cringed so much that it gave him goosebumps. This was the worst way to start the morning.

A girl in his room, which so happened to be Nejire, wearing an oversized shirt showing off most of her LEGS and thickness, a very messy bed giving an assumption that SOMETHING happened, and a half-naked Y/n standing conveniently adjacent to the entrance of his dorm room. That alone gave too many ideas and too many suggestions and the huge man prayed that it wouldn't be--

"Ohhhhh~ What's happening here~?" a female voice uttered.

'Oh God...out of all people...why her?' Y/n thought as he just stood there seemingly dumbfounded with a smug grin.

The female that barraged down Y/n's door was none other than Ouchi Yasu. The self-proclaimed "best" in the entirety of class 3A.

Let's describe what she looks like exactly, shall we?

She's a tomboy. An aggressive one at that. She has a boyish hairstyle, an undercut with the top of her hair a bit longer than the underside, her hair had a dark red shade with a small wave on her bangs concealing her left eye, an hourglass frame the same as Nejire's, and as short as her too. She has orange menacing eyes and sharp teeth, and also a massive ego to satisfy. As of late, she wore skin-tight pants and an oversized white shirt with the word "oppai" written on the chest area...right where her...breasts were. Let's just say they're large. Even if she wore an oversized shirt...it was still quite evident.