[S.S] Pronunciation 🔞

Summary」: It's New Year's Eve and Y/N and Sebastian are at a party with all his friends. Suddenly Y/N whispers Sebastian his name in the ear - in a very special way. Leading them to storm into the next bathroom together. 

Warnings」: 100% pure smut

「Requested by」: None

»»----- ♡ -----««

It was New Year's Eve and Sebastian and his girlfriend Y/N were invited to a party at his friend Chris' house

It was New Year's Eve and Sebastian and his girlfriend Y/N were invited to a party at his friend Chris' house. Chris was living outside of New York in a house that even had a connected stable for all the horses that Chris owned. He loved riding and his horses even won trophies and prices over the last years. It was more than just a hobby for him - it was his passion.

As he was the one in their 'circle' of friends with the biggest place to call his own, they celebrated a lot of the parties on his countryside. He also had a big guest house where they were able to stay over night when they had maybe one or two drinks too much. 

It was the second New Year's Eve in a row where Sebastian brought his girlfriend and she knew all of his friends and their girlfriends and wives by now. She was very welcomed in their circle, famous for her amazing pasta salad for barbecues in summer and the great Panna Cotta dessert for other parties. They way to people's heart goes through their stomachs. 

Sebastian parked the rental car in the driveway and opened the door of the driver's side. He quickly ran around the car to open Y/N's door as well. She looked at him in surprise but with a little smile on her face.

"My lady." he snickered and reached out one of his hands. 

"You're a dork." she answered and grabbed his hand to let him pull her out of the car. Then they opened the trunk of the car to grab the package with the 30 dessert glasses filled with Panna Cotta. Y/N held them tightly in her hands as if she was carrying a treasure chest. Sebastian was walking right next to her - wrapping one of his arms around her waist as she didn't have a free hand to hold his. It was unusual warm for the end of December so that Y/N didn't even shiver in the thin floor-length dress that she was wearing. It was made of blue velvet and more comfortable than it looked like. A deep v-neckline showed some outlines of her breasts but other than that the dress was completely covering her body - it even had long sleeves with lace applications at the end of each one. 

Sebastian was wearing a navy blue suit with a white bottom-up dress shirt and a navy bow tie. The group of friends had decided that after two years of Covid and not many parties and official events they wanted to dress formal for this New Year's Eve. Normally they all preferred casual clothes, but this time they would show up as formal as possible. 

"Sebastian! Y/N! You look amazing." Chris exclaimed with a big grin on his face and a tray with  Champagne flutes on it in his hand. He reached it out towards them but as Y/N was still carrying the Panna Cotta she just shook her head.