NEW [B.B.] Concussion

Summary」: During an observation mission Bucky and you were surprised by a HYDRA Agents that took a nasty blow to your head. After that everything is hard to get into words.

Warnings」: Description of injuries, confusion, puking, description of pain, hospitals, it's written in 1st POV so from the concussed person so it has to be confusing and blurry

「Requested by」: /

»»----- ♡ -----««

"There is no one here, Buck

"There is no one here, Buck. Let's get back to the jet and fly home. I am starving", I groaned to the tall man with the vibranium arm walking next to me.

"Only a handful of rooms left, Y/N. Keep it together for a few more minutes, okay?" Bucky whispered, his rifle still in his arms in case someone unexpected would await them around the next corner. So far the entire base had been clean, the "unusual movements" that one of Redwing's little drones had recorded two days ago probably caused by deer or other animals. The base was located in the middle of a forest at the east coast.

With the thick layer of dust on all the surfaces it had been abandoned a while ago and nobody cared to come back. Expect of Bucky and me that had won the lottery of following the request of Sam aka the new Captain America. Although Bucky admired his work with his whole heart, on the way to the abandoned base, I heard him cuss over Redwing more than anything else.

This thing was his nemesis and it was funny to watch.

While rounding the next corner, I let out a tired yawn. Ready to go home, diving under my warm and fluffy blanket with a bucket of ice on my hand and a sappy movie on my TV.

Little did I know that my day would end in the med-bay...

Bucky stopped in front of another room and I peaked into it to see that it was an old office, including antique computer and a typewriter. Why the hell having both? That doesn't make sense for me. Bucky walked in the room and signaled me to wait outside, but I was curious so I stood on my tippytoes to look over his shoulders and see what else was in the room.

Everything happened so fast, that I have no idea where they were coming from and how they got me, but suddenly I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head and the world started to spin. Like gravity was abnormally strong today, I felt my body been drawn towards the floor, my temple making harsh contact with the concrete. Warm liquid trickled down the side of my face, but my head hurt so much that I didn't understand that it must have been blood.

Everything was fuzzy and blurry.

The only thing I could make out between slowed blinks of my eyes was a pair of dark brown combat boots that must have stood right in front of me. But before the combat boots could make their way towards my crumbled body, a pair of black combat boots stepped out of the room and the two boot-owner started to fight. One of them fell on the floor a few feet away from me, but my vision was too blurry to see who this person was.