[S.S] Injured

Summary」: Y/N hurt her knee while jogging and needs to have surgery. Sebastian is there to take care of her and make sure she is fine.

Warnings」: Injured Reader, Hospitals, but also a lot of fluff

「Requested by」: /

»»----- ♡ -----««

"Come on hurry, Y/N! I have a zoom meeting at 8:30 and I don't want to be late!" Sebastian screamed up the stairs and into their bedroom

"Yeah, I'm coming. One second. I couldn't find my running shoes!" Y/N answered also screaming before she jumped down the wooden stairs to the main area of their shared apartment. She had moved into Sebastian's apartment two months ago after they've been in a relationship for half a year. Rent in New York City was so expensive that he had asked her to move in with him to save some money. Not that Sebastian as famous A-list actor struggled with money. But Y/N was working as a nurse and nurses are not specifically known to have good salaries. Sebastian had suggested a few times to pay the rent for her apartment too but Y/N wanted to be a strong and independent woman and pay her bills alone. Sebastian respected that, but as her rent was increased two months ago and she thought about making as much night shifts as possible to have some extra salary, he asked her to move in with him.

His apartment was the bigger one as it had a second floor with a small bedroom and a built-in closet. The main floor contained a living room area with a huge and comfortable couch as well as a little desk for him to work from home (yes all this office stuff was part of being an actor, too!) as well as a big kitchen area. Before Y/N came over regularly Sebastian hadn't used the kitchen much, but now the two of them enjoyed to cook dinner together while listening to music and dancing through the apartment.

Sebastian grabbed his keys and stored them in a pocket on his running shorts, before they both left the apartment to head out for their morning run. It was 7:00 am which means the city had started to come alive as people were on their way to work.

Sebastian and Y/N lived in SoHo, in the southern part of the Manhattan island. As there was no park nearby where they could go for their morning run, Sebastian leaded them towards the western edge of Manhattan to run on the "Empire State Trail". Y/N wasn't running often, so Sebastian slowed down to walk next to her in her pace. He loved spending time with her, no matter what they were doing.

As it had rained yesterday, the trail was full of smaller and bigger puddles, making it a bit harder to run along the trail. A very big one was right in front of them and Sebastian speeded up a bit to be in front of his girlfriend before he jumped over the big puddle while making a funny noise. Y/N giggled while she was preparing herself to jump as well.

But when her foot landed, her shoe slipped over the wet surface so that she was not landing the way she thought she would land. Her foot turned sideways into a 90 degree angle, but as her leg was still pointing in front, she could feel an immense pressure on her knee until she heard a loud "Pop" and suddenly felt an agonizing pain.