𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, kegger

SEVEN

Did you just give us permission to hook up?

 ❝ Did you just give us permission to hook up? ❞

*ೃ༄

POPE SNATCHES THE STACK of money from JJ's hand before sitting back against the headboard of John B's bed, "For the record, if that is a smuggling ship with illegal contraband in it. . . it probably belongs to someone else."

With her shorts still slightly wet, Ava shrugs in her seat as she raises her legs onto the bed, her arms crossing behind her head to support her neck, "Who cares?"

Kie hums in agreement, "Minor details."

"They could be looking for it," Pope continues sternly, shooting glares towards the two careless girls, "Taking it would be catastrophically stupid," He slaps the money down on his leg, and JJ reaches forward, snatching it back roughly.

"Right," The blonde sighs, leaning forward slightly and spreading the money out in front of his face as he smiles up at Pope, "Stupid things have good outcomes all the time. All we need to do is figure out a way to get into the cargo hold of that wreck. Until then, we just lay low. Just act normal."

"Right," Pope clicks his tongue, "And How exactly do we do that? We aren't the most normal people ever."

Kiara rubs her palms together, "Kegger?"

Her friend's head snap in her direction install, each of them smirking at the idea. John B shoots up from his seat, shaking his sister's shoulders in excitement until she eventually shoves him away, laughing quietly while the teenagers quickly rush from the room, collecting everything necessary for the kegger.

*ೃ༄

THE BONEYARD holds lots of memories for the Pogues. It's an area of beach planted between both sides of the island, and it's the only one place you will ever find Kook, Pogue and Touron teenagers mixing and having fun, that's if there's enough alcohol to satisfy both groups.

After the Pogues spent a while prepping the beer, it didn't take long for people to begin to show. First other Pogies arrived, bringing some of their new part-time Touron friends, and after word went around about the Kegger, a few Kooks arrived, displeasing most others.

With a red solo cup filled to the brim with frothing beer, Ava steps through the large crowd, nodding and smiling greetings at the usuals. From his seat around the campfire, JJ watches as she does so, everyone she smiles at copying the expression with genuine emotion. Stepping over a log, she spots him around the fire, and while a girl witters in his ear, he holds up his thumb to make sure she's doing okay, and she nods in answer before Kiara's dragging her away.