𝒕𝒆𝒏, jj's plan

TEN

I'm sure you'd love to.

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

              AVA STAYED LAID OUT ON the sofa bed while her twin brother remained outside on the hammock, probably crying and realising that his sister has an extremely valid and reasonable point.

A few hours later, their three friends arrived together, JJ parking his bike up while Kiara and Pope jumped down from her car to greet the blonde before venturing around the house and into the garden. Immediately the noticed the swinging hammock by the nearly collapsed tree, and made their way over silently.

"Hey, John B," Kiara greets, leaning against the trunk as she glances down at him, while he continues to stare out at the horizon, his jaw clenched tight, "You okay, dude?"

He hums lowly, rolling over to run his hands over his tear soaked face, "I'm fine."

JJ's brows furrow as he inspects his best friend's expression, before he turns to glance around the rest of the garden in search for a particular dirty blonde, but she's nowhere to be seen, "Where's your sister, bro? You two have a fight, or something?"

John B grunts at the memory of the fight, while he throws his legs over the edge of the hammock and pushes himself up before stepping around his friends. He doesn't bother to give a verbal reply to his best friend's question, but his friends are able to tell by his demeanour that something has happened between the two twins.

"John B," Kiara calls, as the group follow after him towards the hut below the tree, "What happened?"

He turns to meet them, his hands running though his hair, as he thinks of something to say, "Someone go get her."

But, JJ's already trudging towards the Chateau quickly, looking over his shoulder at his friends as he shouts back, "Already on it!"

While Kiara and Pope exchange a small glance and a smile, JJ jogs up the porch steps before entering the living room, gaze immediately landing on the dirty blonde sprawled out on the sofa bed with her eyes glued to the ceiling above.

"Hey," He says quietly, leaning on a cabinet facing her and she hums quietly, acknowledging his presence, "I'm, uh, I'm sorry about last night. . . at the keg."

She raises her eyebrows and lifts her head to look over at him in confusion, "What are you apologising for, JJ? Kissing me, or pulling a gun out in front of loads of people?"