The Confession Tree

Author's note: Anya and Damian are both 6 years old.

Should I make the paragraphs more spaced out so that it's easier to read, and should I be less descriptive? Please let me know <3

-

No One's POV:
"Hey, Anya!" Becky ran up to Anya, walking with her tray of food in the school cafeteria. The pink-haired girl turned towards Becky, " What is it" Anya asked, taking a bite out of her omurice. "I saw something exciting from the second-years today!"
"Hm? The second-years?"

"Did you know there's something called a confession tree at Eden?" Becky asked, sitting next to Anya. "Confession? What's that?"
"Just as I thought, you're still a child." Becky rolled her eyes, "A confession is where someone tells you something important that they've been hiding from you! For example, confessing your love to Da-"

Damian's POV:
Did someone say my name? I looked around the cafeteria, just to meet eyes with a pink-haired angel. No, she's just a commoner, Damian! Don't think of such a thi- "Lord Damian!" My best friends, Ewen and Emile were running towards me at full speed. "What is it?" "Did you see the second-years earlier today?! Two people were under a tree and confessed their love to eachother!" Ewen exclaimed, his eyes brightly twinkling. "It was truely wonderful, Lord Damian! Maybe you should confess to An-"

"Shut up!" I shouted at Emile, making the whole cafeteria face me in silence. My face turned bright red, as I quickly running out the dining room in embarassment.

Anya's POV:
Lunch was going to end in a few minutes, yet I was still curious to find out what all that Damian ruckus was. "Anya~ stop daydreaming! We have math next, so let's get to class!" I nodded as we started walking out from the cafeteria.

"A-Anya!" A familiar voice called out my name. I turned my head to the direction of the noise, when I met eyes with...
Damian! "I'd like to speak with you," Damian was fiddling with his hands, standing under the shade of a tree.

The Confession Tree.

Walking up to Damian, I caught sight of Becky, Emile and Ewen looking at eachother excitedly. Why are they so excited? "What is it, Damian?" I asked. I was curious to find out, but the new moon comes out today, so I can't use telepathy. "W-well, I've been wanting to tell you that..." Damian clenched his fists, looking straight through my pristine, green eyes.

"I like you, Anya!"

I was blusing like crazy! Am I dreaming?! I pinched myself, just to be interrupted by Damian's voice. "This isn't a dream... Or a prank." He held my hands, "Anya, will you be my girlfriend?"

I was lost for words, looking behind me, just to see a crowd of Eden students cheering me on. I faced back towards Damian, nodding with tears in my eyes. Launching his body onto mine, he wrapped his arms around me.

"I promise to treat you well, Anya."