The First Snow

Author's Note: Anya is 19 years old and Damian is 20 years old.

We're back :D (My AOT fan, how're we feeling over the last episode?)

-

No One's POV:

*Throwback*

Anya and Becky recently attended a party in one of the dorms at Eden College. One of the games was 'Truth or Dare'. Damian Desmond, the handsomest and richest student, was chosen to answer the question, "Do you have a crush?"

"Yes, I do." Damian says.

Damian glances at Anya in a heartbeat, making Anya now wonder - does the Damian Desmond have a crush on her?

*Present*

"Why don't you ask him out on a date?" Becky says to Anya, whispering to her from across the table.

"Certainly not!" Anya says, stabbing her chopsticks into a bowl of rice. "Besides, you're being delusional! He looked at me for a split second afterwards; surely that doesn't mean a thing!"

Becky rolls her eyes while taking a bite out of her food. "Yeah it does!" She glares at Anya. "C'mon, you've got to believe me! He surely has a crush on you! You have a crush on him too, so why not accept the chances?"

"Because I'm nothing special!" Anya blurts out. "I'm nothing to Damian!"

"So why did he invite you to his party, huh?" Becky argues, crossing your arms. "He asked you before me! That says something!"

Anya flashes her best friend a dirty look, "Bit insulting."

"My bad, my bad." Becky chuckles, "But seriously, he likes you! Don't you get it?"

"Oh, whatever. Even if he does, his pride is too big for him to be asking me out." Anya sighs, leaning her head on the table in exhaustion.

"Isn't it the first snow of the year next week?" Becky blurts out, checking her phone. "Surely he'll ask you out or something. You usually know how the first snow goes. If you confess to someone during the first snow, you'll stay with eachother forever!"

"Oh, what nonsense!" Anya shoots her head up. "I know you're obsessed over those Korean dramas, but seriously, this is another level of delusion!"

Damian's POV:

*A week later*

"Don't you think it'll snow today, Lord Damian?" My servant shows me a scarf, and wraps it around my neck. "It would be the first snow of the year."

"Yeah, yeah. I know." I sigh, checking the weather on my phone. "I'm thinking about confessing to her today."

"Oh! Miss Anya Forger!" My servant gasps with joy. "That would be wonderful! I'm sure the Korean drama recommendations I gave you did help!"

I roll my eyes. "Whatever, I'll be off now." I walk to the door.

"Alright, good luck!"

Anya's POV:

*Time skip*

"It's getting so cold." I shiver, as I leave the campus. Becky's already left the school with her personal driver, whilst I'm on my way home. I forgot to check the weather today, and I forgot to bring my coat, so I'm dying in this cold weather. The floor is covered with frost on it's path, being a bit slippery, so walking home is taking longer than expected.

"Anya!" I hear a voice calling out to me. I turn round to see the Damian Desmond running after- wait- DAMIAN DESMOND? That Damian?! The most handsomest and richest student in Eden College?! Running after me? What is going on?!

"D-Damian?!" I look at him with shock. "W-what are you doing here?" Damian runs to my side, hands on his knees as he pants for air. "Oh gosh, are you alright?" I look at him with concern as his cheeks are flushed red. Damian nods tiredly as he straightens his posture and takes off his jacket before handing to me.

"H-here, take th-this." Damian hands me his jacket.

"W-what's this for?" I say, staring at the jacket with confusion.

"Wear it." Damian smiles, wiping his cold sweat from his forehead. "Please."

I sigh, hesitantly putting it on. "What about you, Damian? You'll be freezing!"

"Don't worry about me. C'mon, I'll walk you home." Before I could argue, Damian holds mt hand and walks me down the street.

A few minutes later, Damian breaks the silence, still holding tight on my hand. "There's a park over there. Want to go on the swings for a bit?" He looks down at me with a warm smile, and his kind, gentle eyes. I nod, as we enter the park and sit on the swings, swaying gently through the cold wind.

"Look, it's snowing." Damian smiles, as he looks up at the sky, the white flakes falling down on his hair - the sun beaming off his pearlescent skin; his eyes twinkling in awe.

I blush at his beautiful face. He's so perfect. So beautiful. So-

"Anya." His hush voice cuts my thoughts. He's now standing in front of me, kneeling down on one knee, to be eye-level with me. I stop swinging, as we into eachother's eyes. He beams off a gentle and kind smile, that makes my heart flutter.

He places his warm hands on my rosy cheeks, and shifts his face so that his lips are inches away from me.

"May I?" He says in a soft hush, caressing my cheek with a thumb. I nod slightly, as he wastes no time, connecting our lips together.

A wave of satisfaction and warmth rushes across my body. The fire in my heart bursts through every nerve on my body as my lashes flutter in the wind. He caresses my waist with one hand, his other cupping my face. We kiss for a few seconds before pulling away, breathless. He leans his forehead with mine, his beautiful eyes staring at mine.

"Anya... Can I be yours?"