Birthday Present Pt.1

Author's Note: Anya is 24 years old and Damian is 25 years old.

I decided to switch things up a little. Please let me know if you want more oneshots like this!
-

Anya's POV:
Shit, I'm late! I curse at myself. I turn off my alarm and jump out of bed, rushing to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair, and wash my face in 0.2 seconds. I quickly put on my dress and grabbed my things. I get into the car, pulling put of the driveway and zoom through the streets of Ostonia.

Finally arriving at the workplace, I rush out of my car, grabbing my handbag. My attempt to run is appalling, as I'm wearing heels that could easily break my ankle with one wrong move.

I rush into the building, into the elevator. I grab my phone and press the camera icon, checking if I look presentable.The elevator doors open, quickly running to the door with a tag on it - "CEO". Taking a deep breath, I knock.

"Come in."

I open the door, to my boss' back facing towards me. "You're late." He says with a serious tone. I gulp. "I-I apologise, S-Sir..."

He turns his chair, now facing me. His legs are crossed over; his eyes piercing through my soul.

"Come here."

He motions with his finger, as I walk to his side. He stands, towering over me. He looks down at me - I can tell. I keep looking at my feet, slightly scared.

"Look at me." He says. I ignore him, cursing under my breath. I'm never going to be late again.

"I said look at me." He growls. I slowly lift my head, my quivering pupils meeting his fierce fox eyes.

Damian's POV:
She looks like she's going to cry. Shit. I lift her chin with my finger, my heart aching under my intimidating image. Before I could say anything, a knock comes from the door.

I sit back down. "Come in."

The door opens, revealing Anya's best friend, Becky. She's another employee of mine.She looks at me but turns her head to face Anya. "Anya! Happy birthday!" Becky says. Anya walks towards her best friend and takes a giftbag.

It's her birthday?

"Thank you Becky!" She grins.

"Is that all?" I say, impatient.

How come she never told me?

Becky nods and walk out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Anya turns towards me as I lean back on my chair, arms burried in my leather jacket pockets. "So, you never told me it was your birthday, Miss Forger." She blushes, her cheeks tinted pink. "Y-Yes... It is..."

"Come here, Anya." I cross my legs. She walks towards me hesitantly, confused. I reeach something from my pockets.

"Here. Use it."

I hand her a black card. My personal black card.

"Mr Desmond! I can't possibly-"

"You can spend as much as you like, but return it to me by midnight - I have surprise up my sleeve."

I winked.