Jealousy

Author's note: Damian is 16 years old and Anya is 15 years old.

Just in case you forgot, George Glooman is the triangle-head looking kid from the anime.

-

Anya's POV:
I was hanging out with George, since he was pretty lonely after pretending to leave the school - everyone hated him after that. This was risky since George despised my boyfriend, Damian.
"George! Let's eat somewhere nice after school!" I ran up to him during the lunch break. "Sure, Anya." George replied, handing me a bag of peanuts. "Thanks, George! You're the best!"

Damian's POV:
"George! Let's eat somewhere nice after school!" A familiar voice yelled from behind. Anya?! "Why the fuck is she with that man." I angrily cursed under my breath, my fists tightening. "Lord Damian, there's nothing to worry about. She's your girlfriend after all." Emile said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Perhaps we should follow them after school!" Ewen suggested. Genius.

After school, me and my friends hid behind a tree, waiting for Anya and George. "Look! There they are!" Emile pointed. Perfect! Now we move. I smirked, moving in unison.

Once Anya and George sat down in a café, Emile took serveral pictures. I couldn't stand the way she smiled at him, it pissed me off. Take that damn smile of your face.

Anya's POV:
"Take that damn smile off your face."
Damian?! I looked around in surprise, suddenly reading his mind. "Is there something wrong, Anya?" George asked, as we ordered our food. "U-uh no!"
"Alright." After a few minutes, we ate our food but I kept on hearing his voice in my head! Calm down, Anya. You're just imagining things. I took a bite of my omurice and enjoyed the evening.

A few hours later, George walked me back to the dorms, stopping at the front door of me and Damian's dorm. "It's been great hanging out with you. I hope we can hang out more in the future!" I smiled as he hugged me. Opening the door, I waved goodbye and closed it behind me.

Damian's POV:
"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." I clicked my tongue, leaning on the wall. "Where have you been, Anya?" I walked up to Anya, towering over her. "I-I can explain!" Anya says as I approach her, pinning her with one arm to the wall. "Explain all you want." I smirked, lifting her chin for her eyes to meet mine.

"I-I went to dinner w-with George..." Her green pupils dilated, anger running through my veins. "Do you like him, huh?! Do you think he's better than me? Do you really want to fuck him so badly, huh?! YOU CHEATER!"
"D-Damian, stop!" She yelled, as I tightened my grip on her wrist. "P-please... It hurts!" Tears started to form in her eyes as guilt rushed at me.

"A-Anya! I'm so sorry..." I hugged her, as she cried on my chest. "I'm so sorry for hurting you, I shouldn't of assumed. I know you were just trying to be nice," I sighed, "But I got jealous and hurt you in the end..." Small giggles came from Anya, as I looked at her in disbelief. "Awhhh~ my Damian is jealous!" Anya laughed through her tears, "I'm not!"

"You just said!"
"Did not!"
"You're a baby!"
"What did you say?!"
"Nothing!"