Trip to Paris

Author's Note: They are both 15 years old.

-

No One's POV:
"Hurry, Anya! You're going to be late!" Loid yelled, the Forgers running for the bus. "Do you have everything you need for the trip, Anya-san?" Yor said. Anya nodded as she got onto the coach witb her suitcase, waving at her parents.

"Anya Forger, you are late. Not elegant." Mr Henderson pointed at a seat, "You will be sat here... Next to Damian." Anya met eyes with Damian, and his annoyed expression. "Okay!" Anya smiled. This is for Operafion Strix! I will be friends with him!

Damian's POV:
After what seems like forever, we finally arrived at the airport. Checking in, we all boarded the plane without any hassle. Well, not until now. "Mr Henderson, where's Anya?!" Becky yelled, making everyone face her. Mr Henderson looked around with no sign of Anya. Standing up, he goes to a flight attendant "Excuse me, we have a missing person."
"The plane's about to depart. I'm afraid we can't do anything about it."

"I'm here!" Anya yelled, running through the plane's aisles. I sighed in relief. Thank God she's okay. "Miss Anya, where were you?"
"Sorry... I was busy buying peanuts!" This girl. How stupid.

No One's POV:
After the long journey, the class arrived at Paris, France. "We will put you in partners to tour around the city. Starting off, we have Anya Forger and Damian Desmond." Both of them looked at eachother, eyes widened. "WHY DO I HAVE TO BE WITH THIS COMMON-"
"Not elegant, Mr Desmond!"

Damian's POV:
After hours of exploring through most of the attractions, we were almost at the Eiffel Tower. "My legs are killing me!" Anya shrieked. "Come on, Anya. We NEED to see the Eiffel light up!" I pulled her arm but she didn't budge. I looked at her face, only to see pain in her eyes. "Ugh, such a pain." Picking her up bridal-style, I wrapped my hand around her neck. Surprisingly, she was as light as a feather. "D-Damian! What are you doing?!" Anya screamed, her body shivering in my arms. "Shut up." I said, as I carried her towards the Eiffel Tower.

Finally, I placed her down at a bench, just a few yards away from the tower. I eagerly waited for the tower to flash its signature yellow lights. "Now we wait!" Anya smiled, munching on a pack of peanuts. This is your cue, Damian! "U-uh... Anya. There's s-something I've been wanting to tell you..." I've caught her attention. "Hm? What is it?"
"W-well, I-I..." I took a deep breath and looked deep into her eyes,

"I love you, Anya."

I was met by silence. I felt like the world was going to crash behind me. Fuck, Damian. Of course someone like me doesn't deserve- Anya grabbed my face without hesitation, smashing our lips together.

Fireworks shot inside of me, a feeling like no other. We stood in eachother's company, entwined like string, for a while. It was peaceful. Lovely. Quiet. Like the world stopped around us. Our lips parted, as her irises glowed yellow. She smiled under the lights, her pink hair caught in the wind, eyes sparkling.

"I love you too, Damian."