I'll Be Back For You

Author's Note: Anya is 25 years old and Damian is 26 years old.

Sorry for the inactivity :(

-

*5 Years Ago*

Anya's POV:
"Hey babe, I need to tell you something important..."

By the tone of his voice, I can tell this won't be good...

"What is it?"

I pause what I'm doing and walk towards him. He sighs and looks at my eyes.

His eyes... They look lifeless...

"I need to move to Japan for a few years..."

What?

I struggle to breathe, as tears start to pour from my eyes. "WHY DAMIAN?! WHY?!"
The tears flow like a mountain, as I whimper loudly - the sound of wailing fills the room.

"I'm sorry,"

"I promise I'll be back for yo-"

Sorry this, sorry that!

"SORRY" ISN'T ENOUGH DAMIAN!

Damian's POV:

*Present time*

"I'll be flying back to Estonia tomorrow so please take care of the company while I'm gone." I say to one of my friends, also the co-owner of my company.

"The company will be in good hands." Emile says, hugging me tightly. "I'll miss you bro."
"I'll be back. Take care." I wave goodbye after a sad moment and leave the building.

*Next Morning*

"Morning Sir, I believe you sit here."

A flignt attendant escorts me to Business Class. "Thank you." I say as I sit down and put on my seat belt.

No One's POV:

*Few hours later*

"Damian! Welcome back!"

Damian's mother runs to hug her son. He has arrived home when all of a sudden, his mother asks "So how are you and Anya?"

His jaw clenches at the name.

"We broke up..."

"Oh really? How come?"

"I broke up with her five years ago... She didn't really like the idea of me moving to Japan, so we thought it was best to end the relationship. I still love her, of course... It was difficult for the both of us."

"I see... Why don't we catch up later? I want to know what it's like in Japan!" Damian's mum says, ruffling Damian's hair. "Let's get some Japanese food later, hm? I bet you miss Japan already!"

Anya's POV:

"Hey, Anya! Let's get ramen! It's on me~" Becky says through the phone. "Girl~ It's six in the morning! How are you awake so early~"
I slurred my words, tiredly speaking to my best friend. "Nevermind that! I'll pick you up 11:30, so don't fall asleep again!"
"Yeah, yeah~" I groan, while hanging up the phone.

*Few hours later*

I hear a knock on the door - I open door to reveal an ecstatic goofball. "Let's go eat some ramen!" She grabs my hand and pulls me out of the house. We get in her private car and head to a gourmet, Japanese restaurant.

Me and Becky sit at our table and order two bowls of ramen with a side of takoyaki. "I can't wait to eat thi-"

"Anya..."