Nurse's Office Pt.1

Author's Note: Anya is 17 years old and Damian is 18 years old.

If you were wondering why some of my oneshots are gone, I decided to unpublish them as I'm not satisfied with what I wrote.

I also took a break as I've had my exams, but now they're all done, so you can be expecting some more in the future (hopefully)!

Leave requests! (I'm begging you.)

-

Anya's POV:
Damn, these cramps HURT! I'm craving some chocolate lately, like I could do for some cake right now~
I grab my stomach, as I take some pain-killers to calm the unbearable pain.

"Anya, you okay?" Becky comes up to me, passing me a chocolate bar. "You're a saviour, Becky!" I grab the chocolate like a little kid. I unwrap the bar and take a bite, letting the sweetness melt on my tongue. Mmm~ This is nice~

"Oh, so you're on your period." Becky realises, as I nod at her. "Gotcha."

The bell rings as lunch is over. Me and Becky head over to last period, on a Friday, and it has to be the worst lesson ever - Maths.

Damian's POV:
Anya looks pretty worn out today. I rest my head on my palm, tapping my pen on the table. This lesson is so boring~

I continue to doodle on my notebook, clearly not bothered to pay attention on a Friday afternoon. I occasionally glance around the room, just to see lifeless, tired classmates doing the same thing as me.

While looking around, I notice Anya wrapping her arms around her stomach. She looks like she's in pain. She winces suddenly, breaking my heart at the sight of her suffering. Fuck, I should help her.

Anya's POV:
"Psst. Psst."

Someone keeps breaking the silence; it's a bit awkward.

"Psst!"

They keep doing it, what should I do?
Who are they calling?

"Psst! Anya!"

Do I turn around? I look so ugly, I can't let them see me!
Gathering my courage, I turn around just to meet eyes with my childhood crush, Damian Desmond.

"Wanna get outta here?" He asks.
I do, but I don't know... With Damian too?
I sigh and turn back to the front of the class. He's clearly annoyed that I ignored hi-

Damian's POV:
"Excuse me Miss!" Damian raises his voice, making Anya throw her head round to meet eyes with Damian - with his smug smirk.
"What are you doing?!" Anya mouths to me, I look at her and ignore her.

"What is it Damian?"

"Anya needs to go to the nurse's office, so can I take her?"

"Sure."

I smile as I pack my things and grab Anya by the hand, as the class continues to work.

Anya's POV:
"Damian, what is the reason for this?!" I let go of his hand as soon as we leave the room. "Well, you looked like you were in pain, so I wanted to take you to the nurse."

My heart flutters; my cheeks flushes with red as I'm in a loss of words. He actually cares about me?

"I-I'm fine. T-There's t-totally nothing wrong-"

"Anya."

His voice is deep.

Seriously, deep.

I look up to his eyes, his piercing gaze striking at my heart. Is he angry?

What do I say in this situation? Why is he still staring at me? I don't know what to-

...

Crash.