Secret Admirer (Naxi)

Naty's POV

I walked in the Studio and went to my locker. I opened it and took my earphones as I noticed that a note fell. I put my earphones in my purse and picked it up.

"If you're interested in finding out who I am, meet me when school is over in the dancing room beautiful.
From:
Your secret admirer. "

I smiled as I read the note. I have a secret admirer! Wow!

Everything will be fine as long as Ludmila doesn't find out about this. I folded the note and shoved it in my purse. I went to the ladies' room and changed into my dancing clothes.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I quickly got out of Angie's class, trying to avoid Ludmila. Not like it worked.

"Where are you going Nat? I need to do a thousand thing! Are you avoiding me? " She asked following me.

I sighted and turned around so that I was looking at her. "I'm not Ludmi! I just need to go home. My... " I trailed off, thinking of a lie. "Have to get some dog food! " I exclaimed.

"You don't have a dog. "

Shoot! "Well then I have to go and get a dog, okay? " I said running to Gregorio's class.

I closed the door and sighted in relief. I looked at the floor and found it covered with rose petals. The walls were sprayed with my name with hearts around them, and a few candles were forming a heart.

This is so romantic!

"Hey! " I heard a voice say behind me. I looked at the mirror and found the new kid, Maxi.

"Hi. " I said as I turned to face him. "You did all of this? You're my secret admirer? "

"Yes I am. And I hope that this isn't too cliché and over the top but, will you go out with me? " He asked nervously.

I smiled. "Sure. " He looked at me and smiled.

He leaned in and so did I, as out lips connected.

This. Was the best day ever!

.
.
.
.

Naxi!!

Thx Naxinator for requesting!

A Marciego One-Shot coming soon for AV-Lover_LasVegas !!

~Nour xox ❤️💙😘