Meant To Be (Galex)

Important info: In here both of Gery and Alex are Werewolves.

Gery's POV

"Gery! Come here! I want to introduce you to someone! " I heard my Dad, the Alpha yelled.

I was currently sitting on a tree branch. And since we're wild Wolfbloods, I can easily hear him.

"I'm coming Dad! " I yelled back, jumping from the tree branch, landing perfectly on the ground.

I ran as fast as I could. I got out of the woods and went to pact's meeting. They're extremely boring, but I have to go to them since I'm the Alpha's daughter. It's the silliest thing ever.

As I got there, I noticed Dad talking to some guy. He had brown hair and brown wyes and looked quite tall, and may I add, incredibly handsome.

I started getting this weird feeling inside of me. It's like a thousand butterflies are forming in my stomach. I started breathing heavily, trying to get rid of this feeling.

I wales closer to Dad, and with every step, the feeling came back, getting stronger in every step I make towards that guy. Then it hit me.

He's my mate.

We're meant to be.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I know this is very awful but hey!
I updated!

Thx Lollidalolli for requesting!

A Leonetta one-shot coming soon for TinistafromFinland !!

~Nour 💫