Break Ups (Leonmila)

Camila's P.O.V:

'Just gonna stand there and watch me burn,
Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts.
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry,
Well that's alright because I love the way you lie.
I love the way you lie.'

Rihanna's voice filled my bedroom as I was painting my nails. I'm thinking that from now on I should put a little pressure on my appearance. I always wanted to be a fashionista and stuff.

As my nails were done, I stood up from my bed and changed my clothes. Afterwards I applied some make-up and put on my favorite necklace. My phone started buzzing on my bed table. I made my way towards it and checked the caller ID before answering.

"Hi León." I said.

"Hey Cami." His voice replied from the other side of the phone. He sounded so heartbroken.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked, flopping down on my bed.

He sighted. "Violetta and I broke up." My eyes widened. "She left me to be with Diego. Can you please come over?"

"Yeah sure. I'll be there in ten minutes. See you then." I said before hanging up and leaving my house.

I thought Vilu was really into León. She couldn't stop talking about him when we had sleepovers. Besides I thought that Vilu hated Diego. Ugh I'm so confused.

But you know what? León doesn't deserve a girl like her. He's so sweet and caring, he's so romantic, a very good singer, etc...

I made my way to Leon's place and knocked on his door. Good thing we live in the same neighborhood. He opened the door and let me in.

"Thank you for coming, Cami. I really need a friend right now." He said, hugging me.

"No problem. What the hell happened?" I asked as I took a seat on the living room's couch.

"Like I told you. She dumped me to be with Diego. And she also thinks I'm cheating on her." He sighted and sat next to me.

I put my hand on his knee. "It's okay. I'm here for you. I'll help you get through this."

He looked at me and smiled. "Thanks Cami. You know, I always liked you. You're funny and cute." I felt myself blush.
"And you're absolutely cute when you blush." He added.

And with that, his perfect pink lips were on mine.

A/N:

Thanks LeenDabaja and @bunnyfarts for suggesting this couple! They're so cute, aren't they?
A Dienaty one-shot for LeenDabaja as well coming soon!

~Nour 😎