Reunion (Diejorge)

Diego's P.O.V:

I got a mail earlier today that said the Violetta cast are having a reunion tonight in some hotel. I don't know if I should go. I mean, sure I missed all of my friends.

Lodo, Tini, Rugg, Smuel, Facu, Mechi, Jorge...

Between all of my friends, Jorge has got to be the one that I have missed the most. I always liked him, in a more than friends way. But I never had the guts to confess my feelings to him. My best friend..

Hmm... Now that I think about it, I should go. I guess it'll be cool to see all of these guys again. Not to mention I can finally tell Jorge how I feel about him.

*LATER THAT DAY*

I parked my car in the parking lot of the hotel and stepped outside my car.

"Diego?" I heard a surprised voice.

I looked behind me and there stood Jorge. Man, he looks good.

"In his flesh and blood." I replied smiling. "I missed you man." I said as we bro-hugged each other.

"I missed you too. How've you been?" He asked.

"Good, you?"

"Same. I just missed everyone so much, I thought I'd come and see them."

I nodded. "Yeah. Well we should get inside." He nodded and we started walking. "But before that." I stopped him and looked at him. "I have to tell you something. Listen Jorge. I've always liked you. Like more than just friends." I said and looked at the ground.

"Well that's good." He said and I looked at him. "I feel the same thing."

I grinned and smashed my lips on his. Finally we can be together.

A/N:

Thanks LeenDabaja for all of these requests!! I really enjoyed writing them!!
Stay tuned for the next one!! It's kinda different from the other one-shot requests, which makes it my fav 😉

~Nour ©