A Drunken Mistake (Diemila)

Ludmila's P.O.V:

I look to my left, and stared at my daughter, Mercedes. I still can remember the day when this happened.

Flashback:

"Look at me Ludmila." Diego demanded, me obeying. "Now you're gonna be a good slut and listen to what I have to say."

We're currently at León's party. Diego is totally drunk, and he thinks that I am as well.

"What?!" I exclaimed angrily.

He stood up with a smirk plastered on his face. "I love a girl who demands a boy. Not to mention I love sexy girls."

I started walking backwards as he was walking towards me. I felt my back hit the cold wall. He put both of his arms around my waist, and that's when his lips met mine in a hungry, demanding kiss.

I hesitantly kissed back. He started sucking on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I slightly opened my mouth as his tongue explored my mouth.

He put his hands on my thighs, lifting me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

He started walking away from the wall. I know that this wouldn't end well, but what choice do I have? If I struggle, he'll only make it harder.

He opened a bedroom door and gently placed me on the bed and started taking off my clothes and I did the same to him.

End of flashback.

Diego knows about Mercedes. He knows that I got pregnant. But he left. He doesn't care.

Mercedes started crying and screaming and the door bell rang at the same time.

"Vilu can you take care of Mechi for a bit?" I asked her and she nodded.

I walked towards the door and opened it. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked Diego.

"I'm here to see my daughter." He answered.

I bitterly chuckled. "Oh so now you care? Forget it!" I said slamming the door in his face.

Even if he crosses the seas a thousands time, I'll never let him see her.

Sorry for the long wait!!! Thanks @ZakiAbkari for requesting!!

A Leoncesca one-shot for Mechi_45 coming soon!!

~Nour 😘