My Perfect Girl (Leonetta)

León's P.O.V:

I nervously knocked on Violetta's door. Her house wasn't so far from mine, which was good. And it's also good that we're close friends, German won't mind me coming over. I have had a crush on Violetta for as long as I can remember. The way she sings, dances, smiles, laughs, her eyes... Everything about her is perfect. So, I've decided to finally tell her how I feel towards her. It might ruin our friendship for good, I just have to get this off of my chest.

Moments later, the door opened and Olga stood there, smiling at me. I smiled back. "Why, hello there León."

"Hello Olga. Is Vilu here?" I asked, pitting my hands in the pockets of my jeans.

"She's in her room. Please, come in." I thanked her and made my way upstairs.

As soon as I reached Violetta's room, I knocked on the door. I heard her yell a 'come in'. I did as told, opening the door and stepping in. She looked up and smiled.

"Hi." She greeted.

I smiled at her. "Hey." I greeted back. She tapped an empty spot that's next to her, singling for me to sit next to her. I say next to her and she looked at me. "There's something I need to tell you."

"What's up?" She asked.

I took a deep breath and let it out. "Gosh, I don't know how to say it. Umm.."

She put her hand on my leg. "Come on, you can do it. I'm sure it's as easy as ripping off a bandage."

I nodded. "Ivehadacrushonyouforaverylongtimenow." I said, quickly, out of breath.

"Maybe you wanna rip that bandage off a little slower." She said with a smile.

"I've had a crush on you for a very long time now." I said again, but this time, a little more clearly.

"Y-you have?" She asked and stood up.

I copied her actions. "I'm sorry. I knew I shouldn't have told you at a time like thi-"

I started blabbing but boy cut off by Vilu's lips smashing on mine. I was shocked at first, but then I kissed her back. After a few minutes, we broke apart. I smiled and so did she.

"You don't have to be nervous. I like you too." She said.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

After that we just sat on her bed, cuddling and watched a few movies. This is what I've always wanted. The perfect girl with me, in my arms. But she isn't just a perfect girl. She's my perfect girl.

A/N:

It's been forever since this book was updated!
I'm gonna try and finish one-shots from now on a little faster!

I know I said I'll make a Jortini one as well, but I'm too tired and too lazy.
Thank you for the request @loverofthebest!

Stay tuned for the next one-shot! It's Caxi :o

~Nour Lee