Magical (Leonetta)

Violetta's POV

I walked in the studio, directly to to Beto's class. I know that my boyfriend, León will be there. He always comes here first thing on the morning to play some songs on the keyboard, practicing them.

As I entered Beto's class, I saw him and Lara, kissing. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"How could you? " I yelled as they pulled apart.

I looked at León and sadness was in his eyes. "Vilu, I - "

I ran out of there and to the park. I can't believe León actually did this.

León's POV

"Lara what the fuck? " I yelled at her.

She smirked. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it. " She said, coming closer.

"I didn't! " I exclaimed angrily. "Lara we're just friends! But you just ruined that! " I yelled and went after Violetta, my true love.

I knew that she'll be in the park. I'm sure of if. And I was right. I saw her sitting on a bench crying.

I walked closer. "Vilu? " She looked up at me and started wiping away her tears.

"I don't wanna see you or hear your excuses, León. " She said getting up and walking away.

I ran after her and caught her by the waist. I turned her around and looked into her beautiful dark brown eyes. "Too bad, because you have to listen to my explanation. " I said.

She looked down, avoiding my gaze. I put my arm on her chin, lifting up so that our eyes met again.

"Listen, Vilu. She's the one who kissed me. I don't like her on that way. In fact, I don't like her at all now. She wanted to tear us apart. But that won't happen. Under my dead body. " She laughed as I smiled.

I started leaning in and so did she. Our lips met in the most passionate kiss that we ever shared. My hand left her face, as I rapped my arms around he waist as one of her hands was touching my face, the other one playing with my hair.

I slid my tongue on her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She granted it, slightly opening her lips as my tongue explored her mouth. She bit my bottom lip which made me to groan.

That was like no other kiss we shared.

This kiss was magical.

.
.
.
.

Awww!! Wasn't THAT cute!! ❤️
Thx TinistafromFinland for requesting!!

A Dieletta one-shot for LeenDabaja coming soon!!

~Nour 😋