A Night To Remember (Fedemila)

Ludmila's POV

I made my way to my boyfriend's room. His name is Diego, and today is our one year anniversary! As I knocked on his door, I didn't hear anything. I just heard Diego groaning.

I opened the door as tears formed in my eyes. Diego was making out with my best friend, Violetta, on his bed, and he was shirtless.

"HOW COULD YOU? " I shouted with tears streaming down my face as they broke apart.

Diego looked at me with guilt in his eyes. "Ludmila! Babe it's not what it looks like! " He exclaimed as he came to me.

"REALLY? WELL IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE ABOUT TO HAVE SEX WITH MY BEST FRIEND! " I exclaimed.

"Okay, then it's exactly what it looks like. " Violetta said as she came and stood next to Diego.

I slammed Diego in the face and got out of the room, slamming the door behind me. I stayed next to the door and eves-dropped.

"Ugh, baby. Forget about that slut. " I heard my ex-best friend said. "Come here, and let me show you how much I need you. "

"Come 'ere, babe. "

With that, I ran all the way to Diego's brother. His name is Federico. And a secret, I've always liked him, but I never showed it. He sometimes took care of me even more than Diego has ever done.

I knocked on Fede's bedroom door. He opened a few seconds later. As soon as he opened it, I took him to a big hug. "Wow Ludmi, what happened? " He said letting me in.

"Diego. " I whispered.

"What about him? "

"I found him with Violetta in his room. " I said.

Fede's eyes were full of anger. "I'm gonna kill him. " He said going to the door. I pulled him back.

We were really close. Our lips were only a few inches away. We were staring in each other's eyes. He started leaning in, so was I.

A/N: It gets dirty here!

He held my waist and pulled me closer, and that's when our lips connected. I quickly responded, wrapping my hands around his neck while playing with his hair.

He lightly pushed me against the wall, deepening the kiss. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth, letting his tongue explore.

"Jump. " He said as I quickly responded. I jumped as he put his hands on my but, squeezing them gently as I moaned. Our tongues fought for dominance, as he of course won.

He carried me to his bed, lightly pushing me on his bed. We pulled apart, as he started kissing my neck. I let out a moan as he sucked on my sweet spot.

"You want this babe? " He asked against my skin.

"Yes. " I whispered.

"I promise you babe, this will be a night to remember. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heyyo ✌️

Oh god, Fedmila!

Thx art_lover2311 for requesting!

A Naxi One-Shot for Naxinator coming soon!!

~Nour xox ❤️💙😘