Magical Kisses (Jortini)

P.S: This one-shot is similar to a chapter in my Jortini book. Check it out 😉 Jortini's married here!

Jorge's POV

Here I am. Sitting on the hospital's chair, waiting for Tini to wake up.

Here's what happened: We were fighting and she tripped on something and fell of the stairs and hit her haid. Hard.

"Mr. Blanco? " The Doctor said getting out of her room. I quickly stood up. "Mrs. Blanco might or mightn't wake up. Would you like to come inside and talk to her? "

I nodded and entered the room. I sat on the chair that's next to the bed and took her small hand in mine. "Hello Tini. I know you probably can't hear me now. I just wanted to say that I'm sooooo sorry for our fight. It's all my fault. And if you won't wake up, there's one thing I want to do. "

I leaned in and kissed her. Soon, I felt her kiss back. First, I thought this was just my imagination. But I realized that it wasn't when her arms wrapped around my neck. I pulled away and saw her smiling.

"Tini! You're awake! " I happily exclaimed as I hugged her.

"Jorge it wasn't your fault. " She said, putting her hand on my cheek.

I put my hand on hers. "Let's never fight again. Agree? " I asked, smiling.

She smiled as well. "Agree. "

.
.
.
.

Thx @tiniijorge_ for requesting!

A Galex one-shot for Lollidalolli coming soon!

~Nour 💫