Poker Face (Marciego)

(Warning: this one-shot is inspired by the song of Lady GaGa. It's dirty 😏)

Diego's POV

I was currently at the club with León and Federico. They wanted to chill, and I needed even more. There's like this poker game going on right now and they're playing, while I'm just drinking alcohol.

Nice.

As I was staring at the people dancing, I spotted someone.

Marco.

I know that he likes me a lot. Truth be told, I like him too. But I'm keeping it a secret. Right now, 'Poker Face' by Lady GaGa is on.

I wanna hold 'em like they do in Texas plays.

Fold 'em, let 'em hit me, raise it baby stay with me

I love it...

I continued drinking until I gelt the presence of someone next to me. I looked at that person and saw him.

"Hey. " He quietly said.

He took his drink and drank from it. I couldn't help but stare at him. He's incredibly beautiful. The way his muscles moved while he was picking his drink.

"Hey Marco. Can you come with me? " I asked as he shyly nodded.

I smirked and lead him to one of the rooms in this club. When we got there, I pushed him to the wall and roughly kissed him.

He responded immediately. We started walking backwards until he fell, me on top of him. I opened his mouth with mine, letting my tongue explore his mouth.

He rolled us over so that he was on top of me. He started kissing my neck, slightly sucking and leaving love bites. He started sucking on my sweet spot as a groan escaped my mouth.

I undressed him and he did the same for me.

"You see, I was hiding my Poker Face all of this time. " I said, smirking. "I love you. "

He smiled. "I love you too. "

.
.
.
.

WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO MYSELF??

WHY DO I KEEP KILLING MYSELF? 😭🔫

Anyways...

Thx AV-Lover_LasVegas for requesting!!

A Jortini fanfic for @tiniijorge_ coming soon!

~Nour xox ❤️💙😘