7 Minutes In Heaven (Dietini)

A/N: The Violetta cast aren't famous here. They all go to the same school. Enjoy 😀

Martina's P.O.V:

"Come on, Tini. We all want you to come with us to Diego's party!" My best friend Lodovica whined for the hundredth time today.

I groaned. "LODO! Can you please stop already?!" I exclaimed as she mumbled a 'sorry'. "It's okay. It's just that I don't even know the guy. Besides have you met my parents? They'll never let me go of they don't know who's the guy." I calmly explained.

"Just tell them that you're staying at my place." She shrugged.

"NO! Look Lodo, there's nothing that you can do or say that'll make me change my mind."

*LATER THAT DAY*

"I cannot believe that you prank-called my parents and told them that they won a free weekend at some random hotel just so that you'll make me come here." I exclaimed at Lodo angrily.

"Come on, Tinita. Stop being a party pooper and come with me. We're going to play truth or dare."

She said and dragged me to a circle where everyone was sitting around a bottle. I grump led and eventually sat down and tried to have fun.

*AN HOUR LATER*

It's been an hour since we've been playing truth or dare. Some people were dared to drink ten shots in a row, some people where dare to get naked - which was completely disturbing - and some people were dared to make out with their crush.

As for me, every time it landed on me, I picked truth. And that was the best thing decision ever. Lodo span the bottle and it landed on some obnoxious guy named Diego. Oh wait. This party is his.

"Diego. Truth or dare?" He replied with a 'dare'. "Have 7 minutes in heaven with..." She trailed and looked at all the girls. Her eyes landed on me. A smirk appeared on her face as I nervously gulped. "Martina."

He looked at me and smirked. Uh-Oh... I nervously stood up and walked with him into a closet. As soon as we were in, he smashed his lips on mine. I immediately kissed him back as sparks flew and butterflies were formed in my stomach.

Huh... Maybe I should thank Lodo for making me come here.

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed this!!
A Leonmila one-shot for both LeenDabaja and @bunny darts up next!!

~Nour 📷