𓃦 O N E

<Punz's POV>

𓃦

Punz was popular, a known power house for his grade of an alpha, he hadn't lost once in college yet.

'This is getting boring' Punz thought looking at the fellow college-goer on the floor peering up at the blond, 6ft at that.

Punz sighed, helping the guy up "Train more, kid" he said teleporting the guy to the nurse.

He then walked off through the halls, people parted ways. Punz was living his life like he was a fucking king or some shit.

Normal alphas would love it, but Punz hated it, considering he's expected to get with a female.

Because every male alpha must have a female alpha, the head alpha at school banged into students head.

Resulting in a lot of she-whores begging to be chosen by Punz, with his bladed alpha mark.

Punzs biggest secret is he never once found a female attractive, he had a thing for a male omega a while back. And many could tell the blond had a soft spot for the boy.

Punz considered him his pup till he found out that the other had gotten with the lone female alpha.. and left him, his eyes went freal red during that.

The blond never, dared let his feelings get in the way. After that day, he cried in an empty classroom over that boy.

"Punz dude, What was it with and the male omega" Sam said grabbing Punz's shoulder.

Punz looked over, "I felt bad for him. He was always getting thrown around." Punz lied smoothly.

If anyone found out what his obsession, as many put, was with the short one named Xavier, that wasn't even a wolf. He was a cat.

"There has to be something more" Sam complained.

"I was gonna take him under my wing and teach him some things, bring him into my non-existing pack" Punz sighed.

That wasn't a full lie, but Punz added, "i'm tired of being an alpha and sticking to such oddly specific books, Sammy"

"Well, it's your life and there's not much you can do with it." Sam said, "Accept it. You've always been odd. Never blinked an eye at females."

"Haven't found the one that I see a healthy future with yet"  Punz muttered holding his bag with his left hand firmly, "i'm sick of fighting"

"Alphas live for that, man" Sam replied.

"I wish it wasn't so strict. Every lower class wants to be an alpha, thinking they're free from rules, when there's even more rules shoved down your throat."

Punz clearly was angered. I mean even he, before knowing he was an alpha thought he'd be free and have special advantages if anything.

But nope he was given a 10k page book with rules on rules. He is required to follow and ENFORCE those rules.

The blond never saw himself as a leader. It's why his pack never was made, he didn't want to be responsible for anyone harmed due to his faults of his powers he never trained.

Only teleportation is what he could contorl.

"You couldn't last a week being an omega, anyway."  Sam shot.

"I am willing to take that bet" Punz smirked.
-

Stubborn punzy