𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦FOuRTEeN

Still  Karl pov

"U li-"

"Fake liked it. It wasn't the girl accusing me. No not at all it was never the damn girl Alexis." Sapnap snapped. "Funny how I got called a cheater when sometimes Dreamy couldn't walk."

Dream went red, "You fell for me bc I did ur job comforting ur damn mate instead of planning pussy dates"

"You fucked other alphas-"  Quackity  growled striking Sapnap. He whined but growled back guiding his claw down Quackity's sculptured face.

"And I'll keep doing it." Sapnap huffed, "The difference between us all except maybe Karl and u is we never cared what others thought"

Sapnap got up and walked off to the bathroom, followed by punz. We all looked at him.

"You striked Sapnap-" Wilbur said, "Don't even cry. He was just detining you like we were trained. What he did was self defense."

"OW FUC-" Sapnap huffed.

They shook their heads in disbelief  at Quackity and all went to aid Sapnap with Punz.

"Weak ass alpha-" Quackity muttered.

Illumias head turned around as everyone left he snarled, "You cut deep into him, so of course it's gonna hurt. Karl come join us if you so please. We figured out Quackity's game a while ago. We were trying to push you out of it."

He'd snap one more glare at Quackity and Quackity walked up to me.

I stayed quiet not moving a muscle, my ears went down, I hurt Punz…. Sapnap got hurt to defend me, even though he hated the person I became.

"See what your notions did? You got someone else hurt. You really should just listen to me." Quackity proclaimed, holding his face.

~ X ~

I looked at him, as much as I wanted to punch him in the face and leave, I just couldn't get myself to do it.

"We both got hurt because of you. If you would've listened to me this wouldn't have happened." he rolls his eyes and I see blood in his hand he was covering his face with.

If he got this hurt then,,, Sap would be..  I sigh softly. "I wouldn't argue again. But if you don't fucking shut up with your nonsense, I might just break your nose. I have someone to back me up now, Q. I don't need your bullshit. Be a good wolf and go to the nurse yourself." I say and go to the bathroom where Sap had gone.

Everyone was crowding so I couldn't see what was happening but I heard Sap whimpering in pain asking Punz to dab slower.

I just stood there behind everyone. I'm such a bad person. This is all my fault. Tears started pouring down my face.

Why can I never help him? I wanna be able to help him.. even once.. after everything he has done for me, I've only always hurt him. I just stood there while everyone was comforting Sap.

Maybe I don't even deserve them
-
Oh noo.