𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦S I X

Punz POV
-
I wake up to the smell of bacon, tail wagging as I instigate seeing Dream and Wilbur cooking.

"G'morin" I say sluggishly.

"Morin' omega' Dream said with a wink.

I soon felt myself be picked up seeing sapnap.

"Oh hello there SappyNappy" I said.

"Heyz I see Dreamie is making apple wood bacon" Sapnap said carrying me like a baby.

God Its funny to see how these alphas seem to not be like my well known alphas from my old school.

"Well it's the only bacon that Karl eats, so" Dream said.

(Food advasion for persfic kinds of it)

Sapnap smiled a bit and kissed my forehead. If these alphas think I'm stupid then they think I don't know they all want to make me their's.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind it. They are so different compared to the other alphas I met. I kissed sapnaps cheek and nuzzled him abit.

Sapnao smiled softly and kissed mine back. Qt.

We ate breakfast. And headed out. The alphas sure seemed to be looking at me... I was...

This is so unnormal for alphas or how I know... them to be. I wonder if it'll be different for me if the knew I was an alpha

-

Illumia POV

This new omega reminds me a lot of Punz. Always found that alpha pretty but he was always scared of his public image and alphanor.

I couldn't imagine while he hide as a omega though he was a powerful alpha. Continuing our roots as a different omgea seemly goes after the new omega....

"No-" Punz said, pushing the horny omega off.

Sapnap growled and pulled the new omega closer to him. Dream was right next to him.

"George off of the alphas pup" Karl grumbled.

Punz blushed at it. Looking at us.

"Yes ur our puppy! Our little puppy" I said.

Punzs tail wagged.. classes went by, it was boring. And I could tell all of my alpha friends were plotting something that involves a hole and their cock with that male.

"It's rut again ain't it boys" I say looking right at wilbur.

"Mhm. And I think you know who" Wilbur  replied.

"The poor omega is about to have a very broken back having that much cock" I replied.

"Mhm... but he's so hot" Karl said.

I laugh, "I agree."

Mm we may end up all collectively going on what I did back at my old school.

Yet I don't care. If it is the Punz I liked, I wouldn't mind breeding him.
-
Horny fuck-