𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦THIRTEEN

Karl pov(it was 2000 words so I split it into 3 chapters- bc ik for dyslexia u get lost easily.

-

~Z~

"We couldn't froce her. I did what she wanted like a respectable alpha unlike you, dick" I growled.

"You're the one emotionally cheating. U always wanted to leave our-"

"Toxic relationship for something that is good? No. That's just reality, you treat me like a girl magnet and control my every move." I snap, slamming my foot on the peddle.

"Karl. Amor- don't speed you'll get me a ticket-" he growled.

"At Least I didn't get all pissy when the girl didn't wanna sit by me because I rubbed her thigh the whole car ride which she clearly didn't like. Because I'm an alpha with NO BOUNDARIES" I yell as we pull up. I took my shit storming into the room with a jackass on my tail.

"You wanted to be poly. I didn't but, I tried to please you. You're just ungrateful" Quackity growled.

"I'm not straight. I'm not fucking bi." I snap back, "not pans or omi. I'm FUCKING GAY"  I turn to face him. "The girl doesn't even make me happy. And I'm starting to think you never did either!"

The others were sitting on the couch still as we walked in. Quackity stammered a response.

"Well- it's hard to find a male omega a fem-" Quackity started.

Sapnap looked at the others, "There are so many omegas that are males that aren't in a relationship. You just want to force your bisexuality down his throat. Just like you once tried to do with me"

"You left sapnap." Quackity  redirected his rage.

"He left because you're nothing but a power-hungry controlling piece of shit. All the omegas swoon for me. But they resent you because everyone knows abt ur plans" I snapped.

Quackity grumbled. "Karl. I did this for u!! The least you could do is be grateful"

"Grateful? For what? Sex? The thing that makes me feel shit about myself because I used someone I would never love? You blackmailed me into it bc without me, ur tiny ass dick can't get u liad"

That erupted a few giggles.

"I'm not small!" Quackity snapped.

"I mean u were the smallest to be in me so,," Punz shot.

That pissed Quackity off more. He slapped me which let a whine out of me, my ears immediately went down.

Sometimes with him, I don't even feel like a dominant alpha. I feel weak since I've been under this man's lies and manipulation for 6 years. I should have left that night when Sapnap did.

I heard loud powerful growls behind me. I looked up to see Illumia, Wilbur, Dream and Sapnap holding Quackity back.

"Alpha code 1002. You never ever hit ur mate under any circumstances." Illumina snapped. "He's being a ungr-"

"You are. You have one of the purest alphas by your side and you used him to get more pussy" Punz said, "Im embarrassed to say you ever fucked me, Quackity"

"That feeling is mutual I never should've stuck my dick in a fake omega" Quackity  growled, "none of your mates should've"

That set Sapnap off, snarling as he threw down the shorter raven, "Be a bitch to me but the moment you go after my mate who's apologized for lying. That's the last straw" Sapnap snapped, "you did the same shit you did to Karl as to me. Dream himself remembers holding me some nights while I was so fucking disgusted of what I had done."

"Meanwhile you showed no remorse for it. None. You just went off to find the next girl you were gonna make us use, even if we didn't want to."

Everyone was staring at Sapnap. Sap had a very low temper but Nobody has ever seen him this pissed..
-
Oh dear we have snapednap