𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦TEN

Wilbur's POV

~X~.

Punz walked into my room where I was sitting with Karl and Quackity.

He took off his bandage and announced "I am an alpha. And I don't mind if you don't wanna be involved with us because of that. But I would've been happy if you were to be with us.."

He looked away and started walking. I smile softly. He confessed, that's all I wanted from him. For him to not lie to me. I didn't care if he was an alpha or even a beta. All I wanted was him to be honest.

I got up and hugged him before he could leave which made him jump. I chuckle a little, "Aw, that spooked you, puppy?" I nuzzle his neck as he muttered a small "yeah"

I smile "promise never to lie like that.." I said softly. He seemed to loosen up a little. "I won't" he says and I smile at that.

"Should we go to the other's then?" I ask "D-Do you not need an explanation?" he asks softly and I shake my head.

I had an idea why he would lie. The last school he was at was one of the harshest ones, even for alphas.

We walked to the other's who were in Punz's room. They immediately snarled at me, Sap ready to pounce on and snatch Punz away from me.

"No, Sap! Wilbur is nice.. Stop acting like he's your enemy.." Punz mutters "He just,, didn't want me to lie.."

I hugged Punz closely. "I'm sorry for distancing myself. I was just pissed about him lying,, I shouldn't have overreacted in this way." I say, sincerely.

The three looked at each other then Dream walked up to me and pulled Punz to him. "That's fine,, but as punishment you don't get to cuddle with him for a day!" he pouts. Punz paused and looked at Dream and giggled. "Dreamm, shut upp! what if I wanna cuddle four people!"

~Z~

The three erupt in laughter, Dream holding the omega. "They are joking, pup."

Punz dragged me to the bed throwing me down, "with that alpha steangth!?"

Punz laughed softly and cuddled up with us all, the other's happily holding onto our little faker.

That's the last I remember before falling  asleep. I awakened the next morning to two alphas acting like whiny betas.

"We're not cooking for you." Dream snared at them as I ventured out realizing I'm the last in the room. I see Karl and Quackity whining and trying to get food from Dream. Who kept denying.

"You made food for us before we fucked the wrong omgea." Quackity growled trying to jump and get the plate but Dream was way too tall for them.

"Well we do have a mate now, and you kinda said you wanted nothing to do with him. So that means you don't get the food he requested." Sapnap snapped, holding the blond alpha.

"Wi-"

"He said no. You should respect that. You need to earn your own respect and stop being entitled rats."

The two went quiet before huffing, "rude. Guess we'll starve then." They stormed out of the dorm.

~X~

Punz sighed softly and curled up in Sap's arms. "I just wish they'd be normal again.." I go and sit by them, hugging the two.

"They'll be like that for a while. Before they realize that they're in the wrong, it'll be too late." I say "They have been like that since the start. Well, Quackity might have influenced Karl but they both are like that now, so"

Punz just hummed in response. Days passed by pretty quickly and nothing much happened.

Karl and Quackity stayed stubborn and I assumed they were eating the craooy cafeteria food. While the others didn't know I occasionally made snacks for them because I am not that mean.

Every night was just chatting and cuddling until we fell asleep. Punz continued to hide his identity as an alpha since he didn't feel like it was the right time. And even though we were with him, he was still afraid but we knew it would wear off eventually so we let it be.
-
Oo