𓃦𓃦 T W O

"Well then, It's a bet." Sam said, smiling back to the response.

"I'll have to transfer because everyone here knows that, well I'm an alpha. I'm like a stupid god damn king for everyone here." Punz scoffed.

Sam nodded, "Have you tried Mythic High? No one would know you're an alpha there."

Punz shook his head, "I'll transfer tomorrow, but for today I have some things to do. Like figure out how to hide my mark."

"Makeup." Sam shrugs, suggesting simply.

Punz never thought of makeup. He'll sometimes wear eyeliner and or foundation to hide fighting marks though, so it would be an easy task.

"That does sound alright." Punz hummed, as a female omega, who really wanted him, came up to the two.

"Punz-kun!" She giggled tail wagging.

"Yes Zizzy.." Punz groaned a bit looking at the omega.

Punz rolled his eyes as he was given a love letter. "Be my alpha, please."

"Not interested." Punz said, throwing the letter away.

"Ur an asshole Punz. She's so sweet" his brother growled.

"I don't like her romantically. And I'm not gonna play her." Punz shot back, walking off as Zizzy cried.

"You should just pick an omega, Punz" Niki said.

The blond went quiet ear flicking. "I don't wanna play an omgea.."

"You got played by one." Niki Said.

"Used and played are different, Niki" Punz replied.

Yeah Punz was used but the cat omega.. and it pissed him off because god damn Punz wanted to make the omega his own. But he chose Celestia.

The omega and him hung in an empty room kissed a few times, but acted nothing more... though the omega was supposed to come to Punz's dorm for something more but never showed.

Punz was upset that night. But moved on from it quickly seeing that omega kissed a female alpha the next morning.

He ditched today's classes to get everything all set. His marks hidden used bobby pins to make his ears a bit shorter. And got dressed like an omega. While  packing everything for his moving of schools.

He ran through the halls on passing to the office to get his shit transfered.

"Punz what you doing with marks covered?" The office lady said.

"Social experiment. Sam came up with it, I wanna see how omegas are treated.' Punz explained.

"You've always been a kind alpha; unless in a fight.. That's a different case." the office lady said, happily transferring Punz.

That day was Punz's last day, and he used it to get everything slowly put in his car to go.

Omegas bothered him from an alpha.

"Why are your marks covered?" The omega asked.

"A social experiment the school wants me to do, with a school computer." Punz said.

Punz got everything settled. Finally, maybe, he'd be allowed to be gay and free to do so. Maybe, he wouldn't be played by a male omega.

"Oh, can I be your omega helper?" the omega said.

"No." Punz said and walked off.

He went back to his dorm to get more boxes.

"Why are you rejecting all the omegas?" the omegas cornered him.

"Because I haven't felt the connection." Punz lied.

"After neko got with Annie you hadn't been all sweet" Maribell hissed.

"Mm. Maybe." Punz rolled his eyes, breaking free.

"He's gay" Neko hissed. "He wanted to screw me back then."

Punzs ears went down a bit, "I was,, exploring."

Every omega gathered and Sam came to Punz, "Are you really?"

Punz didn't answer but got all his boxes in the car, Neko followed.

"You really thought I liked u. Ur just powerful" Neko chuckled.

"Mm.. u kissing me didn't help me." Punz growled.

And to that, he left.
-
Damn neko!