𓃦𓃦𓃦T H R E E

Punz drove crying softly and quietly. He could never go back to that school, that Neko fucking outted him. But that will be okay since he'd be moving schools from now.

When walking in, he was met by a raven alpha.

"Ur the new omega, hm?" The raven said, looking me up and down.

"Yeah-" Punz squeaked out.

"Oh I'm Sapnap btw. I'm supposed to show you around-" sapnap said, rolling his eyes.
|

Sapanp did think the other was attractive as Punz looked around the new school.

"How many alphas are there?" Punz asked.

"Six. And we aren't as strict as other schools" Sapnap hummed, "we enforce  school rules."

Sapnap started the tour, the others glared at Punz. Sapnap had his wing around the blond to signal he's with him.

"I don't really like doing tours. You got the boring one" sapnap replied.

"I hate doing them but it's nice to know" Punz said softly.

"Oh hey wilbur" Sapnap said waving at SBI alpha.

"Heya lone alpha." the brunette jokes.
|
Punz noticed the alphas seemed to be jokey. And friendly with each other Sapnap certainly was everyone's favorite alpha.

Once the key place came up Sapnap left to go to class and Punz got to work moving stuff into his dorm met with a blond and brunette.

"Who are you?' The blond, green eyes scoffed.

"Your n-new roommate" Punz stuttered, he felt rather small around all the new alphas, having no clue how strong they could be, scared him.

"Oh ur the new omega hm?' The brunette said. He was quite tall.

Punz nodded, he had to act like he wasn't a big bad scary alpha.

"So, any questions about the school? I'm Wilbur, just so you know." the brunette said.

"The alphas seem to get along.. In my old school they were always spareing' Punz muttered.

"Yeah we all get along to an extent. Considering the alphas in this school were close before they became alphas" the blond said.

Sapnap walked in with Q, Karl and Illumia.

"Why is the dorm full of other alphas" Illumia growled.

"The school said we'd be roomed with the new omega, remember?' Quackity said. "Illa"

"Mm.." Illumia siad walking off to his room.

"Illumia from some reason hates the rest  of us" Karl said. "He moved last year from a power school"

"I think he went to my old school." Punz mentioned.

"Why'd you transfer?" Dream asked.

"Well to be completely honest.. someone exposed my sexuilty and everyone laughed,," Punz grumbled.

"Ur?" Dream asked.

"Gay." Punz sighed.

"Oh yeah nah man this school is accepting. Dream had a little male omega 2 years ago" sapnap said.

"Lets get settled and we can meet back up" Karl suggested.

And to that everyone separated to do there own stuff.
-
Oo