𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦TWALVE

Karl POV

I got up and went to my room and Quackity was on his phone with a girl. I sighed softly and sat on my chair.

He looks at me "Yeah, Alright. I'll ask him as well. Mhm." I sighed. He is trying to set us up with someone again.. I shouldn't have said I wanna be in a poly..

He hung up. "Wanna go on a date?~" he says and I just shake my head. "I don't wanna.."

His expression immediately changed "Well you have to." he said more aggressively "I don't want to." I repeat.

~Z~

"I said. You have to"

I paused, "We're both alphas you have no power over me Alexis. You're a jackass"

"The girl wants us both so be good. Get in ur outfit. And join me outside in 5 minutes." Quackity said, commandingly "understood?"

I went quiet. As I feel a presence behind me, "Doing the same shit as always, Q? U can't force him into puppeteer" Sapnap said before going back to his mates with snacks and drinks, leaving some snacks for us. I assume they were doing a movie date.

"Don't listen to him he's jus-" Quackity  started.

"No you are the reason they all hate me. Not me. I haven't liked any omega you've  chosen for us" I snapped back.

~ X ~

"I don't wanna do everything you say! I don't like omegas for sex. I don't even enjoy it.. I hate it actually!" I said and he snarled at me. My ears went down and I let out a whimper even though I didn't want to.

"Listen to me. They don't like you. Only I do. I'm doing so much for you. You said you wanted to be in a poly relationship so I'm fucking trying. And you don't even listen to me? Don't be a bad guy Karl. I wanna save you from them." He says.

He has said that everytime and I don't even know if I should believe it or not. I just looked down and he came over to me and put his hand on my cheek.

I look up at him. "I love you" his eyes didn't have anger in them anymore, they were soft and loving. "I love you too.." I mutter softly.

He kisses me, "You will go right? For me?" He looks at me and I think for a second. "When?" I ask.

He smiled softly " five minutes, get ready love" he pecked my cheek once before leaving. I looked down, I gave in again…

I get up and wear the clothes I wore last time we went on a date, not bothering to think of a new outfit.

I got out of my room and saw the five of them cuddling and watching movies with popcorn and everything. I wish I could join them…

I walk outside and look out to see Quackity by his car with a girl, chatting. I sigh and go down the stairs to them. "hi" I say in the most uninterested way.

The omega squeals and hugs me, "Hi! Oh my god! You look so pretty!" She says and I just hum in response trying to really show I don't have any interest in them.

Quackity takes over making her sit in the passenger's side and getting in the driver's side himself. I sigh and get into the back seat.

He always did that. Either he'd drive and the omega would sit beside him or I drive and the two of them sit in the back.

Well it didn't matter, I knew he was gonna try to bring her to his room. I just sat there while they chatted and Quackity drove to the restaurant he is obsessed with and always goes there.

I just followed behind, showing no interest. We sat at a table and they talked for a while and ordered, Quackity ordering gor me like always.

The omega started talking to me, clearly showing more interest in me. As we started to talk I could see Quackity getting pissed off and I enjoyed that so I started showing more and more interest in her conversation.

I found out that mine and her interests and hobbies were similar and we talked the whole date. Quackity tried to chime in multiple times but each time I changed the topic on him.

I was enjoying that look on him and it was time for us to go back home already. "Aww, Really? Well It was nice meeting you" she says, looking at me specifically. "It was nice meeting you too" I smiled at her.

We all get up and walk to the car. "I can drop you off?" I say and Quackity interrupts "Or would you like to come to our dorm?"

"No, I'm sorry Alex, I have a presentation tomorrow." She says "But I won't mind being dropped off" she smiled.

I smile back and as I'm about to get into the back Quackity elbows me and says to drive. I scoff and do so while Quackity sits in the back. Amie (the omega) opens the door to the passenger's side and Quackity says "Aren't you gonna sit with me?".

"I need to give directions, I don't live in the dorm" She says, sitting beside me and I reverse out of the parking space. I see Quackity being pissed and looking out the window.

I dropped her off and Quackity got on the passenger's side. "We were supposed to take her home!" he yells at me and I ignore him, driving.
-
Oop