𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦E i g h t

~X~

Punz POV

It had been a couple days. Everyone seemed to be distant from each other. Even Dream and Sapnap seemed to be talking less. Only one of the three being around me during classes.

I felt shit really. It was all my fault and if I say anything, they'll hate me even more. They might even beat me up for lying to them and playing with their feelings.

I had my last class with Sapnap and he was holding me close since it was with Wilbur as well. I could feel Wilbur's glare on me but I could also see Sapnap glaring back at him from the corner of my eye.

It's my fault. I need to tell them before it's too late. Me getting beaten up won't be as worse as all of them splitting.

"Sap.." I start but get cut off "I know he's staring at you." he growled. "N-No. Stop looking at him.. I want to–"

He looks at me and kisses me softly, getting a scoff out of Wilbur. I grab his shirt slightly "Sap.." I mumble and  Sap just smiles softly at me. "Just focus on studies. If he tries anything, I'm here."

I pause for a second then just nod. It's all my fault.

Soon the class ended and everyone got up to go out, including the three of us. in the slight crowd I lost Sap and bumped into Wil.

"Oh, It's the liar." he huffs and rolls his eyes. I feel small around him. "I-I promise i-it's not like that." I mutter and Wilbur huffs.

"If you admit you're a liar, I might consider listening to your excuses." he just walked off and I hugged myself.

I am a liar. I shut my eyes for a second. I open them and try to find Sapnap and end up just going to the dorm.

I find Dream sitting on the couch and I go up to him. "Hi.." I say softly, sitting by him. He smiles and hugs me "Hey~" I see his tail wag and I blush.

"Please don't be in heat again. My back still hurts." I joke a little and the other chuckled. "Don't worry darling. If I could, I'd fuck you anytime without the need of heat."

I go red a little and stare at him a little. "Dream.." I pause "Dream, Have you talked to any of the three?"

"No he hasn't. Nor have any of us. They are avoiding us at all costs." Illumina said, coming to us and sitting by me and I cuddle between the two.

"It's my fault" I mutter. "No it's not hun" Illumina hugs me as Sap comes running into the dorm room and sighs.

"I lost you." He muttered, walking upto us and sitting by us. The three started talking about something while I cuddled up between them.

"Guys.. I need to tell you something" I say softly as we get to the topic of alpha marks. "Yes love?" Dream says.

"I- I'm an alpha" I mutter, shutting my eyes tightly.

-
He amited :0