𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦ELEVEN

Punz POV

It was around 6am. I managed to wake before anyone today but I honestly wanted more. Yesterday was tiring since we had PE and immediately after they wanted to fuck me again. Though I denied since it wasn't heat, they just wanted to do it.

None the less they ended up making me follow them around and play games with them. Honestly, I didn't necessarily mind it.

I sigh and slip the six or seven hands and arms on me and get up, stretching.

~Z~

I went out to see the two who hate me giggling and when they saw me gave me a look of nothing but trouble.. 'I wonder what that is abt'

I yawn to go and see if we have anything to eat but I couldn't find anything. I felt arms around me, "Is a pup hungry?~" a groggy voice said and nuzzled into my scent glands.

It had to be sapnap so I hummed and rolled my eyes, "Not for you, for real food"

He snorted, "I know darling, u had enough of that last night."

I laugh as I hear one of the jackasses pipe.

"Oh look, it's the informal alphas." Karl giggled.

"You belong at my old school at this point" my tail wagged and went around Sapnap's leg to prevent him from pouncing onto them and attack.

Sapnap leaned up and look at the two with a small snarl that made me whine into minor submission, "you two do know by wolfleen law, he's still considered an omega or alphas pup due to the fact he mated with stronger alphas"

"Shut up of snapmap" Quackity nipped.

"I'd recommend not trying to bite one of us, it's 5 vs 2, We could easily overpower you two." Dream growled.

"Could you both not growling so much I don't need to submit for those two to see" I ask, sweetly.

"Of course, darling" Dream said.

"Also, why the fuck were yall so loud?" Karl growled.

"We were extra loud to say 'Fuck u' "  Illuima said from behind the taller blond, Wilbur standing by him.

Seeing them all there, the two ran off to the canteen… I'm surprised they all were awake, "why'd you wake up so early?"

"Alpha senses, told us to find one of our mates." The four said.

I smile, "I wonder why I was just chatting with our uh.. what would they be considered"

"Fake mates. They used you for sex." Sap grumbled a little, "I should've pushed em out like I intended."

I hum, "well I would like some food but I think we should have a mate cooking lesson!" I giggled.

~X~

Dream POV

I smile at the suggestion "I call dibs on teaching him!" I said quickly and Wilbur huffed "What the hecc! Can't we do it together?"

"You guys already fight while cooking by yourselves, imagine what will happen to our little pup if you both tried to teach him" says Sapnap.

"I can teach him without any of your help" Illumina said and Punz giggled a little. We look at him.

"Cook for me idiots, I'm starvinggg. I don't wanna cook." he says. I huff "Should've said that earlier!"

Now Punz was sitting on the couch, watching cartoons; it sounded like, while Sapnap and Illumina got on aprons as well as me and Wilbur.

Wilbur and Illumina were cooking together whereas I was teaching Sapnap. We were making bacon while the other two were making french toast.

I took the bacon out while Sapnap put a pan on the electric stove. We had a traditional stove and an electric one and  me and Wilbur switched cooking between them. We got butter and I guided Sap to do it while helping.

Sap made the first one perfectly with my help and burnt the second one but the rest 5 were alright.

We brought the food to the table and I noticed Karl sitting opposite Punz to watch cartoons.

I snarl and Karl backs up. "He is just sitting there, guys.. " Punz mumbled. I pull him away and  pulled punz close to me protectively.

~ Z ~

"You have to note that we know him well. He may sit there acting innocent. But he's always plotting something like the prick he is." Sapnap hummed, "He uses his rank to get laid."

Karl growled and went to attack Sapnap. …

"You fucking bitch I atleast shared you got no riz" Karl growled.

"No riz? I'm sorry I don't think I'm a mirror"

~ X ~

"Leave right now" I say, hugging Punz closely as he snuggled up to me. Karl scoffed "Just let me watch TV, Fuck off."

"We can go to my bedroom?" Punz offered, "No we're not gonna leave because of him."

Sapnap growls, handing the plate of bacon to Wilbur. Karl's ears go down and he rolls his eyes, "nevermind." he got up and left.

Everyone sat around and immediately changed the mood as they started talking about the food, everyone eating two of each french toast and bacon.

We chatted for a while and cuddled like always. It was a Sunday so no school was there and we could hang out.
-

Getting juicy