𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦NINE

Sapnap's POV

~Z~

Honestly, I wasn't very surprised by this, but I don't mind. I look at the other two having some mental waves shared.

"We don't discriminate on rank, love. We didn't fall for you because of ranks" Illumina said, Me and Dream nodded as I rubbed his thigh.

"Alpha or not, you're our pup." I said, kissing his forehead.

"W-Wait you aren't enraged that I lied?" Punz said, eyes widened almost like he was shocked.

"We all lie sometimes, but why?" Dream asked kissing slightly above the scent glands.

Punz whined abit, "well.. I wanted to see what it was like - to be an omega… I was gay and well a bottom- All male omegas got female mates at my old school.. I was afraid" Punz said his ears going flat, "that this new school would be the,, s-same.."

"Oh honey. I get that feeling as well. I had it too when I swapped schools." Illuima explained, "I hated the constant battles for power, plus I recognized you and I had a thing for u before I left"

I lift his chin, kissing him softly, "we fell for you for your personality. Also I believe the bounds..drove us to you as well" I said under the kiss.

Punz blushed, "when I met you all.. my tail wanted to have a celerity- after I realized you wouldn't just fight each other for me.."

I look to Dream who smirked, "this school has an understanding that the alphas get along"

"But there are some very stupid annoying omegas" I snarl, "that's why we liked you. You didn't just came up and attach yourself to our legs. Also I was drawn to to you"

"Same" Illuima and Dre said.

Our pups tail wagged aginst my chest and ears raised. "W..Well obviousl-"

"Look if those three want to break off due to that alone? They weren't who they showed to us." Illuima sighed, "they said they would never leave no matter what"

Punz looked away, "b-but"

"Now now love. It's not your fault okay? They didn't even let you explain. And stormed off leaving us to deal with the aftercare" Dream said.

I looked off, honestly.. I'm not surprised with Q and Karl, they did the same shit with their ex too when we were in a secret relationship, "Karl and Q have a pattern they left me to do after care with their ex mate"

"You're joking." Illumina growled.

"Unfortunately not. I'm surprised about Wilbur acting like that- in fact I thought he would know with the books he reads" I sighed.

"Yeah Wilbur was the one I was surprised about" Dream said, "no offense Illumina butI thought it would be you if any of us.."

"Yeah I get why you would" Illuima  laughed.

The trio of.. fuckheads came in. "Stop snogging on the couch wired runt" Karl laughed.

I noticed a girl with them, "I see you up on ur shinagins again Alexis and karl. Dragging wilbur with u?"

Wilbur growled at me, "don't."

"What you mean nick?" The girl said.

"Two out of the three are shit mates leaving exes to me for after care" I said, picking up my mate and signaling Dream and Illumina to follow to my room.

I heard Illumina growling and over powering Wilbur, Karl.

The girl left crying and I just felt satisfied.

~X~

Punz POV

The girl left and I was in the arms of Sapnap. I curled up thinking about it for a while before whispering to Sapnap "I wanna talk to them..".

Sap huffed "You aren't telling them. They're a bunch of assholes for ditching." I whine and get off Sap. "I still need to tell them. I don't wanna be known as a liar…" I say and walk to the three.

I took off the bandage since it didn't matter anymore. "I am an alpha." I announce in front of the three.
-

Oo