𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦F I V E

Dream
-
Sapnap seems to be getting  oddly protective of the omega. Sapnap is sitting there playing with his hair while the omega cuddles up.

"Yk makes sense why ur close with Sap, he's the most adored alpha here' I said.

"He's a bit soft" Punz joked

Sapnaps tail wagged and continued to play with the omegas hair smiling.

"Yeah I was raised to be kind hearted even in spars" Sapnap said softly.

There was a knock on the door. And oh god.

"Dream your so-called boyfriend is here" Wilbur groaned.

I got up to the door, "what you need"

"I'd like a movie date with my alpha." George whined.

"We have a new roommate to welcome, sorry can't." I responded.

Looking over Sapnap and Punz honesty I can tell the group is falling for the new omega. My heart beats when he's close.

"Ugh. I'm your omega though" George whined.

"Not by my choice." Dream replied.

"Ultimas air chooses who their mate is." George said, trying to force him.

Punz grumbled and stood up walking over hugging my waist, "so you're the son of my eldest sister. Yeah right she's only 21"

"Who are you to say the prince is lying?" George growled.

Punzs growled and we could hear a whine from George.

"The real ultima air though I don't act upon it" Punz said before going back to Sapnap's chest.

George had a canption fit. And well Wil and Illumia happily got rid of him off our private floor for us.

Punz had fallen asleep so Sapnap went to put him in bed and came back as  Illuma and Wilbur came back.

"Sapnap, u simpin for the new omega?~" I ask.

"He's pretty, can you blame me?" Sapnap replied.

"Honestly, no" Illumia said.

"He kinda reminds me of an alpha I lost to" Illuma muttered.

"He was once an alpha"  Karl said, "so maybe"

"So he has five simps?" I asked.

"Six." Illumia said, "I had a thing back when he was alpha for him but got so scared bc of my ex"

"This school doesn't care aslofn as we don't have pups before leaving" I said..

The group just cuddled on the floor chatting there.
-
Awe friendly :0