𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦𓃦FiFtiEEN

~X~

Punz POV

Sapnap had been whimpering in pain while I put the bandage on him. Quackity had hurt him so much, I didn't even feel bad at him anymore.

I could see Karl clearly uncomfortable and hating everytime he was with Quackity but Quackity always seemed the same. I still wanted the both of them but after today, no way I'm gonna make myself go through the hell Quackity offers as a relationship.

I hugged Sap carefully. "I love you.." I saay softly, my eyes a little teary.

I hear sobs and I look over. I see Wilbur comforting Karl so was crying. I frown a little, holding Sap close. He would be feeling terrible.

I look at Sap and he wipes my tears. "Go and comfort him, I'm okay." he whipsers, wiping my tears. I look at him softly "You're not.. we need to get you checked." I say and nuzzle into his neck.

He sighs and I just hold him close. He was the first one I fell for. I definitely have more of a connection with him than the other's. I do  love everyone of them but I love Sap in a different way I can't explain.

~ Z ~

Sapnap wrapped his tail around me letting me play with it, as Dream had his hand in Sapnap's  raven hair, playing with it.

"No I'm fi-"

"Don't act like an alpha rn just let us be ur mates and help u" Illumina said, still working a bit on the bandages.

Sap pulled me closer holding me.. he instantly wanted me when hurt. I don't understand why we go to each other when hurt.. when it was revealed that I'm an alpha I went right to sapnap.. it's something I'll have to ask him when we're alone.

Sapnap is also the only one who's mark was not mixed in mine, his lingered to my wrist. A little fire heart.

Sapnap seemingly let out calming pheromones to calm me, "when can we get out of this tiny ass bathroom-" he asked.

We laughed a bit. "Who's room?"

"Furthest from alexis" Sapnap grumbled.

"Fair" Dream said, leading us out and to Sapnap's room. Sapnap carried and held me.

"Ur hogging our mate" Illumina whined.

"Mm.. alpha wants him" Sapnap hummed hidden in the my scent glands.

¨i don't understand why you like the scent glands Sapnap¨ Dream said, raising a brow.

¨strongest place to get my mates scent" Sap proudly announced.

~X~

I giggle softly, "You know that tickles though, right?" and he nodded, doing i wanted.

"Yeah idc though"

~Z~
NO POV
It was happy few years in there school, they all loved each other a lot. Of course quackity had tried to get back realizing  his fault.

"Fuck you." They all said, "ur a using asshole no"

Quackity growled. The only alpha with NO mate when they graduated.

A lovely wedding was held for the group. And 3 little puppies, juniper, cleo, zeus.  They are a handful but miraculously they had 3 alpha pups.

"I'm surprised there all alphas" Karl said petting punzs head who was holding cleo.

"They do have a lot of strong alpha parents"  sapnap said playing with Zeus.

Juniper was being a fussy fucker and not eatting through ingredients bloody meat everywhere.

      The end.